Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

The Wind Controller (Yuuki)

Yuuki

Re: The Wind Controller (Yuuki)

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:01 am

Yuuki felt a slight burn. her eyes turned a darker gray. she smiled mischievously.the clouds started to circle faster and faster.the wind came crashing down on the fire that threatened to burn Yuuki alive putting it out instantly yet the hurricane increased in size and power slightly.Being the controller of wind. she would be fine but Locura might not be as fortunate .Yuuki jumped out of the hurricane. her arms had red marks on them.her jacket slightly burned but she didn't care.Yuuki was having fun. she smiled at Locura wondering what she would do.
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:07 am

Locura felt quite...giddy as the fight wore on, getting more and more into it. Sure, it was just a spar, but that didn't change the fact that Yuuki was trying to fight her with her full force. Unlike the previous attacks where she just took them, fire burst out of her and shielded her from the clouds that were circling faster. She used these flames to push herself out of the hurricane and found herself tumbling out of the hurricane before standing up. With a smile, Locura used another Sonido, appearing behind Yuuki. Fire gathered behind Locura, starting from where she had disappeared and ending at where she had re-appeared. Soon, Locura turned around and sent a few kicks and punches in Yuuki's direction. She would have used her zanpakutou, but was fearful of it actually connecting with and hurting her friend.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:13 am

Yuuki created a wind like current around her skin,that looked similar to shunko on her skin,putting out any flame that made contact with her.Yuuki blocked the kicks and punches with ease. she then aimed a few with her own as well as disappearing and reappearing behind her friend. she then swung her leg at Locura's torso. she didn't want to aim for her head because she was afraid if it connected it would hurt her.she then pushed both her hands forward sending a large gust of wind towards Locura's back. being up close it would send her flying backwards if she didn't react quickly.
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:20 am

Locura was easily able to avoid the kicks and punches sent at her. As she turned around to face Yuuki, she felt the wounds from earlier and winced a bit in pain; that moment was the only moment that Yuuki needed, since Yuuki's kick connected with her torso. Luckily, she brought her sword up in time to block the gust of wind somewhat, and her reiatsu rising even more helped to stop the gust of wind from affecting her too much. Soon after, she disappeared from view and reappeared behind Yuuki. Unlike last time, no fire gathered anywhere after she disappeared, so Yuuki probably wouldn't know what direction she went in. After she reappeared, the girl leaped onto her friend's back and fire surrounded the two of them once more; at the same time, Yuuki could see that Locura's zanpakutou was rather close to Yuuki's neck. "Do I win?" Locura said, saying it twice; if Yuuki tried to move, Locura would just stay on her back and hit the both of them with fire. Due to her mastery over it, Locura wouldn't be as affected as Yuuki would be.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:26 am

Yuuki smiled lightly,wrapping her arms around Locura's waist and slipping her arm up to grab Locura's arm.she pushed her arm back and pushed Locura back. before the fire could crash down on her. Yuuki created a sphere of wind around her and around the fire. putting out the flames. she then swiped her arms to the side. breaking the wind sphere and reforming it around Locura, temporarily trapping the espada in it. she then willed the sphere to float to her.Yuuki laughed and smiled.Do i win?she asked teasingly with a friendly smirk.her gray eyes focused on her friend.
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:31 am

Locura frowned when she noticed herself trapped in the wind sphere, but knew a way to break it; after all, it was made of reiatsu. If she exerted enough reiatsu, should be able to break it, right? "Nah, you don't win Uki-Chan," Locura said with a giggle to her friend, before fire burst up in front of her; more specifically, it was a fire column. More burst up, extending from Locura, and each was infused with more reiatsu than normal. They managed to break the sphere and Locura dropped to the ground. Locura then leaped towards Yuuki and landed on the ground in front of her. She quickly swiped up some dust from the ground and flung it at Yuuki's eyes, using her sword. After doing that, she used Sonido to appear some ways around Yuuki, and once again, fire surrounded Yuuki. In much the same way as Yuuki, Locura forged a sphere of fire around Yuuki.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:36 am

(OOC: stupid computer fucked up >.>....my bad)

Last edited by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:37 am

(OOC: its not exactly made of reiatsu, Yuuki literally controls wind buts its okay i'll let it go Razz)

Yuuki laughed as she seemed trapped in a fire sphere. Yuuki then concentrated, bringing air inside the fire sphere as well as on the outside of it. crushing the fire until it was trapped inside the wind. this time she didn't put it out. Yuuki then smiled and shot the wind with the flame trapped inside it at Locura.
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:41 am

Locura laughed before rushing towards the wind/flame attack. She met it head on and felt a lot of pain rushing through her body, but instead of succumbing to it, she kept moving. Yuuki would be able to see the little espada come out of the wind/flame attack and disappear, reappearing in front of her. Locura had her zanpakutou pointed towards Yuuki's neck, and stayed in that position for a few minutes before sheathing her zanpakutou. "I think the spar's over Uki-chan, otherwise we might actually start to hurt each other."
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:45 am

Yuuki blocked the sword with her palm. the wind current on her skin protecting her from any damage.she grinned and put her hand back down.if you want to stop it'll be alright with me Cura-chan...either way you did awesome she said with a grin.
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:49 am

"Thanks Uki-chan, so did you. Of course, if this had been an actual battle, you woulda stood no chance! My reiatsu would have gone through the roof and forced ya to your knees," Locura said, giving the girl a smile. "I think I'm gonna go back to Hueco Mundo now."
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:56 am

Yuuki laughed loudly,i think i could have stood a chance according to my vizard friend she said my spiritual pressure matched that of a captains...but that was a long time ago...i might be stronger than that but i don't know and i don't think i want to find out just yet.she said with a teasing grin.when Locura said she would go back to Hueco Mundo she smiled.alright...but i'll see you later right?she asked as she adjusted her jacket and tied her hair back into a ponytail.
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 am

"It matches that of a captain's? Mmh...somehow, I doubt that," Locura said with a shrug of her shoulders, before addressing what Yuuki said next. She nodded her head at the second question, a smile on her face. "Of course you'll see me later! Just so ya don't get lonely waiting for me to come back, I'll give you somethin' to remember me by," with that, the young looking girl leaped towards her older looking friend and gave her a hug, before letting go of her. She turned her back on the girl and formed a garganta in front of herself, then glanced back at Yuuki. "see ya later Uki-chan." she said simply before entering the garganta.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:13 am

Yuuki laughed and sighed. it didn't matter if she believed her or not. she then hugged the espada back. and when Locura jumped into the garganta. Yuuki smiled and waved.Later cora-chanshe called out while watching the girl disappear, on her way back to Hueco Mundo. Yuuki grinned and brushed her bangs away from her face. she then jumped up and flew out of the forest knowing that she would see Locura again....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm