Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

My revenge (Nami)

Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Re: My revenge (Nami)

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:11 am

I nodded in response and smiled as she yawned. A bit taken aback by her question, I hesitated before replying, "Oh no, nothing like that. My zanpakuto has an evil mind and she constantly wants me to kill things." I laughed a little. "But I feel at ease right now. That's why I put her down."
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:15 am

"It has an evil mind?" Locura questioned, looking at the zanpakuto. She stared at it for a few moments before blowing her tongue at it and looking back to Nami, giving her a giggle. "Kinda odd to have a zanpakuto like that when you're in squad four, don't ya think Na-chan?" Locura asked of her friend.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:20 am

I laughed a little, "Definitely." I left out the part about my zanpakuto having two shikai forms as I continued on, "She heals but... she doesn't like it."
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:24 am

"Wonder how she ended up with healing abilities when she likes to kill," Locura decided to say, before shrugging. "Oh well, it don't matter," she stated. "How's Zilo, by the way? The captain of squad 13; I'm sure you know him, if only as an acquaintance."
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 am

I chuckled. I was startled by her question, and once again, hesitated, "I haven't seen him in a while. Last time I talked to him was at a beach. I was on a... unwanted vacation with Ichigo when we bumped into him there." I shook my head, "He's a nice friend. We're not all that close but, he's one of the four."
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:33 am

"So...he's doing good then, after hearing that leader-chan died? That's good..." Locura commented, a small frown on her face. Zilo had been the pet of Kira, and although their relationship was a weird one, she knew that Zilo still cared about the fact that she had been killed by Feign. "I've always wondered this...what's the Soul Society like?"
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:51 am

"He knew Leader-chan?" I covered my mouth with a whoops look. I didn't know her leader, I guess I could use honorifics though. I answered her next question after thinking for a moment, "Well... it's boring. There's nothing to do unless they give you paperwork. The only time my Division ever gets to do anything is if Kenpachi Zaraki hurts someone too bad."
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:56 am

"You didn't know leader-chan, so how come you're using honorifics?" Locura decided to ask, a slightly puzzled expression on her face. "Oh, and I've always wondered what it would be like to fight Kenpachi. For that matter, I always wondered what it would be like to meet that person that hangs on his shoulder; I believe her name's Yachiru. You met either of 'em?" Locura spoke again.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:04 am

"I didn't mean to, it sort of caught on." I smiled a little, "Yeah. Yachiru is a bit of a pest sometimes but she's adorable. I've never seen her fight but she certainly has a temper when she gets angry. But Kenpachi is a regular patient since he fights so much and he has some serious skill. It was hard for that Kurosaki kid to beat him but, it wouldn't really matter if he were up against an espada. He'd probably lose."
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 am

"He'd probably lose against an espada? Hehe, good to know I'd be able to beat a captain of the Gotei Thirteen then," Locura said with a giggle. She was getting overly dramatic with the giggle, considering she knew she could take on a captain; she had fought a few in the past before the current ones became captains. "About this Kurosaki kid...he flipped the Seireitei upside down, didn't he? He stomped on all the rules about power and basically said 'screw you all' right? Always wondered what it would be like to meet him too...he must be an amazing fighter."
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 am

"He certainly did," I chuckled. I thought about Kurosaki for a moment before sighing, "He's a little asshole, that's for sure. But when he came to the Soul Society to save Rukia, I helped out. He nearly got a lot of us in trouble."
    Locura Ash

Post by Locura Ash on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 am

"To tell the truth, he seems like a nice guy. Plenty of arrancar I know wouldn't have done what he did to save Rukia." Locura commented, a bit bitter on the last part. Most arrancar only looked out for themselves instead of each other; strength in numbers, after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:22 pm