Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

The former Espada (Feign)

Mary Leanne Hare

The former Espada (Feign)

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:34 am

Mary blew a lock of her green hair out of her eyes; it was starting to get rather long and she had been thinking about cutting it back to its normal, short length. Wait, why am I thinking about cutting my hair back to normal when just a few days ago, Karakura Town was set on fire? Mary asked herself as she sat up for a moment and glanced around, as if to confirm that Karakura had been on fire just days previously. From her position, she was able to spy a couple of houses that were still charred and, sighing, she would lay back down.

Currently, the young, strangely dressed girl was laying in the middle of the park, her hands behind her hand as she stared at the sky. "Wish I had been here to kick the butt of the mask monster that did it..." Mary muttered to herself, just loud enough for any nearby people to hear. Soon after she said that, she let out another sigh and adjusted her hat; it was now covering the top half of her face and protecting her from the sun's light, somewhat.
    Feign Callister

Re: The former Espada (Feign)

Post by Feign Callister on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:40 am

Feign seemed to be sleeping on a bench snoring a bit as music was in his ears, but his reitsu was absolutely hidden. He had a aura of calm around him that seemed to relax those that came near him. He was tired from all the fights he had recently been getting in. He just wanted a nice place to sleep, but this would have to do.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 am

Mary frowned as she thought she heard...music; as she concentrated more, she realized she did hear really faint music. She sat up again and looked around for the source, eventually seeing a man on a bench, sleeping, with music blaring in his ears. Quietly, Mary stood up and, again quietly, made her way over to the man. Once she was in front of him, the girl would reach forward to poke his forehead. "Hey, M & M, whatcha listening to?" she questioned; M & M stood for Music and Man, or Man and Music. Either one of those two worked.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 am

Feign opened an eye lid as he looked at the young girl and sat up as he yawned groggily. He looked around a moment for his bed, but remembered he was now on the run from little miss Ash. Feign looked at the young girl before taking out an earphone so he could hear himself and her better before speaking*"Well, I am listening to "Decay", the English version by Rei Fu, and now question for question, who are you?"
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 am

"Can't say I've heard of it before," Mary stated, scrunching up her face a little at the name of the song; it sounded so depressing. She was then asked for her name and her scrunched up face returned to normal; a smile was on her face now. "My name just so happens to be Mary Leanne Hare, mask monster hunter extraordinaire!" she proclaimed, then she followed up with a giggle. "You don't mind if Mary calls ya M & M right?" she decided to ask of him. "Oh, oh, and that song you said you were listening to...the title sounds depressing. You're not a depressing person, are you M & M?"
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:59 am

Feign chuckles as he takes out the headphones and allows the music to play in the air as he nodded and then spoke."Naaaaah, not normally depressing, just I have fallen on some hard times lately you see, and not everything has turned out the way I had wished it had."
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:06 am

"ooh, tell me about it M & M!" Mary commented, taking a seat on the bench next to him. "I mean, I really wasn't expecting Karakura Town to be set on fire. Mary really wishes she had been there when it happened so she could kick the butt of the mask monster that caused it. You know what mask monsters are, right? They're like these monsters, but with masks on their face." kind of redundant to explain that to him, considering the name she gave them explained what they were. "All these charred houses are really gonna set my pickpocketing and thievery back..." she muttered to herself soon afterward.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Feign smiled at the mention of creatures with masks and he nodded as he looked at the rising sun and listened to his music*"Well, I believe you are talking about my kind, the hollows. and before you jump me, I am not siding with the hollows at the moment, I am a hollowtarian I guess you could say. I only eat hollows."*He wondered how she would react to this as he had his hand ready to grab his spear if need come to pass. He also noticed the weird necklace around the girls neck, noting her aura that seemed to be thick enough to be like a hierro.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:17 am

"You eat 'em? Wow, what do they taste like? I've never tried eating 'em before! They must taste real good, right? right?" the excited girl stated, a smile on her face as she stared at Feign. When he had mentioned he was a hollow, she had, at first, reached for the daggers she had in her bag, but of course, when he mentioned he ate them, she stopped doing that. After all, if he ate the things that hurt people, he must be a good guy, in her view. "Oh, you lookin' at this? It's pretty, ain't it? I was given it by a friend of mine." she spoke again when she noticed that the man was looking at the necklace she had on; she had no idea just how powerful it was.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:03 am

Feign raised an eyebrow at the mention of someone just giving it to her, that was a very strong amulet, and seemed like it would cost an arm and a leg in order to get, not to mention, it even gave off a strong aura*"Thats a very interesting amulet of yours then, may I ask as to who gave it to you, or is that supposed to stay a secret."*He winked in the sake of joking around as he smiled, Feign liked talking to children, they always gave him a good laugh. But this one also amused him.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 am

"Who gave it to me? Mmh...that's real simple; magician boy gave it to me!" the girl exclaimed, giggling a little. Of course, what she just told him wasn't helpful at all, considering it was just a name she gave to Duster. "Anyway, mask man, you didn't answer my question. Do mask monsters taste good to eat? If they do, should I eat 'em with ketchup or somethin'?" Mary questioned of the man; she truly was a strange girl. After all, most humans she knew weren't even aware hollows existed, and the few special humans she did know didn't go around eating hollows.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 am

Feign chuckled and shook his head*"I would like to advise that you never attempt to eat a hollow. It is only good for beings like Hollows and bounts, not that you would really know that seeing as you still appear to be young. And would you introduce me to this magician boy please, he sounds like he could be of great aid in my studies ."
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am

"Mmh...introduce you to magician boy? Well, I don't really know where in the city he is, but if I find him, I'll try my best to arrange a meeting between the two of ya," Mary said to him. "Now, I have another question. What's a bount? Oh, oh, and even though I can't eat them, I'd still like to know what the m ask monsters taste like. It can't be good, since they seem so dark." she went quiet, anxiously waiting for his response.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm