Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Late nights (No men)

Feign Callister

Late nights (No men)

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:05 am

The city air was dry here as the moon above shone brightly down. The night air was filled with that of a festive spirit as the humans partied and drank their wines. The clouds in the sky seemed to avoid this area, and the area had a dry air, no humidity to be had. Wit this their was a odd reitsu in the air, one that was of lust and seemed to cause the people to act in ways towards each other that normally never would happen.

The benefactor of this great evening was in fact Kira, she dressed in her usual casual outfit, her hair in buns and her body seemed to radiate the energy of lust itself. The people flocked around her as she seemed to be the center of attraction. She was a naturally beautiful woman with great endowment for her body. She drank wine along with all the others. Kira hid her evil reitsu of the Espada as only the lust went through the land.

Last edited by Kira Sunabouzu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Re: Late nights (No men)

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:48 am

I slide between the bodies of the sweaty bodies of the drunken humans, my red hair tied up on the side of my head. I was trying hard to supress my spirit energy as I wandered towards the center of attention in my gigai form. It was tough getting it, but I eventually did, my blue eyes finding a very beautiful women. Although I usually wasn't that attracted to women, this women though was a very sexeh women.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 am

Kira smiled at all that passed and seemed to keep a friendly visage to all of the people that had come here tonight. None of them would know why they did these things later, but it was amusing to watch the humans wander in their lust. That is when she saw the red head and smiled, she liked red-heads most of the time, wonder how this one was, but it was always best to start a small talk so as not to blow her abilities out, if she did, there would be....interesting side effects.

Kira walked to the red-head calmly as her purple cat-like eyes stared at the younger one's blue hues. Kira sensed a faint scent of reitsu off of this one, and this was what interested her in the red head, if nothing else. She was followed by both men and women alike, many handsome or beautiful, but she stood out in her somewhat revealing outfit, her beauty, and her reitsu that came from her body, not that anyone knew it was her reitsu, for all anyone knew, it was the feeling of lust welling up in everyone.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 am

I was surprised when this new women's attention directed towards me. Why would anyone speak to a regular girl like me when, really, there were so many other options to choose from? I felt my sleeve slip off my left shoulder and pulled it up quickly, trying not to get even more attention then needed.
    As her eyes stared straight into mine, I noticed the unique purple color. I'd never seen eyes as beautiful as that, they were like priceless gems. I hadn't noticed it before, too intranced by her beauty and her eyes, but she had moved closer, making me nervous, biting my lip.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:39 am

Kira smiled as she looked at her smiling, her eyes shining like Amethysts perfectly cut into her face. She walked closer to the red head as she stood at her full height of 5'10". Her outfit was a Oriental looking outfit tied at the sides leaving it obvious she wore no bra. She wore something like a bikini bottom that matched the top piece as she wore thigh high stockings of a purple ivory look while she seemed to wear no shoes letting her feet touch the ground freely.

Kira smiled as she looked at the shinigami. Her body was athletic and strong looking. Her hair was tied up and was a gold and white mix that seemed like silk. Kira was interested in this girl that was biting her lip and she smiled*" My name is Gale, what is your name cutie?"*She smiled as she looked at the red head happily, giving her a seductive smile the whole time.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:03 am

Taking a nervous ragged breath, I replied with a somehow calm voice, "My name is Ichigo. It's very nice meet you."
    Battling with myself within my mind, I fought the urge to check her out. Unfortunately, the hormonal part of my mind one and my eyes flew up and down her body, twice actually.
    Gah! Idiot! You have a boyfriend! The more sensable part of my mind screamed at me.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 am

Orihime wanders into the area unaware of what is gong on.She sees everyone drinking and doing things that make her blush. She isn't certain if she can leave of if someone will try to stop her, so she tries to go past everyone by going around them instead. She sort of wishes she hadn't shown up in her Karakura high school uniform.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 am

Kira senses another reitsu in the area, but this one was weaker, but she made no sign of it. She got a little closer to the red-haired one first before running a hand through the side ponytail that she had, admiring the red hair. Kira knew this one seemed to have something on her mind, so she decided to give her a gentle nudge in the direction she wanted her to go. Using her power that was known as "The Beautiful" she spoke in a tone that was so beautiful, everyone turned to look as she spoke to the red haired one. This voice was convincing and seemed to entice the one known as Ichigo to follow what she said.*"Why not party with me tonight Ichigo, the night is young and we have plenty of time."*

She then looked at the presence that had appeared and grinned, this was another female, dressed in a high school uniform, this was either a woman who liked to act, or a very lost high school girl. Kira waved as her lust reitsu also touched Orihime to bring her to her*" Hello there, have you come to join us?"* She smiled calmly, she knew the girl would come, but how would a younger girl react to her prescence she wondered.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:44 am

Amazingly, I kept myself from blushing. I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck, but really, how could I resist? "Uh, yeah sure. Definitely."
    I took a quick glance at the new girl, younger and very curvy for her young age. She had boobs, much bigger then my pathetic little c cups, and she wore a high school uniform. Her hair was long and burnt orange and her eyes were a very pretty brown. And then I sensed her spirit energy, weaker then any soul reaper's, but stronger then usual humans(who had none might I add). Would this girl also be drawn to Gale?
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:51 am

Orihime feels rather odd as she tries avoiding being amongst these people. As time goes by she starts wanting to be with someone, anyone until Shuno and Ayame start pulling her away from everyone in an attempt to make sure she doesn't do anything she will regret later. Eventually Lilly, Baigon, Hinagiku and Tsubaki all join in to keep Orihime away from what ever is causing this event.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:11 am

Kira smiled as her reitsu went over the friends of Orihime as well, but this lust was towards each other, not towards her. she had the lust for her at Orihime as she pointed a finger at Orihime and waved for her to come to her. Kira was smarter than to try to simply seperate them, so she let the groups lust for each other go with each other.

Kira then turned to Ichigo and smiled her calm seductive, yet inviting smile. Her Reitsu was more concentrated on her than any of the others here, as she walked close enough to Ichigo that she had put a hand around her shoulder. Kira nodded to Ichigo as she looked at the red head and gave a kind smile*"Ichigo, in curiosity, is there anything you would like to do?" Her voice was layed in hre Reitsu as it flowed over Ichigo.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:18 am

I cocked my head as I saw the little fairy looking things floating around the new girl. They were odd but I ignored them again as Gale asked me another question. Trying to think of a reply, I felt my voice waver as my nervous behavior got the better of it, "I don't...uh... I don't know."
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:31 am

Orihime begins find all sorts of thoughts going through her mind, they make her blush. Shreally doesn't want to do anything the likes of what she is thinking about. " Shuno, Ayame Sōten Kisshun I reject!" Shuno and Ayame fly past each other putting up the time/event rejecting barrier causing her mind to go back to normal at decent pace. The others are also inside the barrier and going back to normal as well. Orihime wonders what it is that is doing this since she can't find the source.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 am

Kira was slightly annoyed at the girl's fairies, but she acted like she did not see them, or else it would blow her cover. Instead Kira stroked the side of Ichigo's neck as she looked at her calmly, she activated her powers once more on Ichigo. Kira wanted to see how well this girls mind and body were*"It is ok to tell me Ichigo, just go ahead and say it if that is what you want."* This was her power again as it seemed to force the person that listened to obey what she said. Kira's eyes were staring into Ichigo's as her fingers ran along the side of Ichigo's neck, spreading the lust reitsu.

Away from their, her reitsu wrapped about the area that Orihime was at, as surely the ability could only last for so long. She wanted to study this young girl, and if she had to she would have her the hard way eventually, but for now she had to go easy on her. Kira had no intention of revealing herself yet, she had to be carerful.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:44 am

"I really d-don't know," I stumbled, my hormones going wild as she stroked my neck.
    Jeez! What the hell is wrong with you?! Snap out of it, think of Sai. The smarter part of me screamed, acting like a mental slap in the face as Sai's face popped into my head. Shaking my head a little, even though Gale was still pulling me in, I kept the vivid picture of my boyfriend in my mind, hoping it would snap me out of my trance.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 am

Orihime send Shuno out to cover more people as her time/event rejection barrier expands to cover as many as possible. Hoping to figure out someway if identifying the suorce of twhat ever it was that affected her, she looks around for anything out of the ordinary. She still hasn't considered that it might be a reiatsu based attack yet.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 am

As the fairy attempted to do this, it was crushed by reitsu and sent flying to the ground, same for the others as her reitsu rose in that area just enough to deal them enough injury to hopefully stop them. At the same time she sent her reitsu at Orihime to bring her closer to her, but she did all this while still looking at Ichigo so as not to lose effect.

Kira smiled at Ichigo, this one was a fighter,and she honestly liked that. But she did not want to use her final use of her power for the night unless she had to. Kira smiled as she turned and embraced Ichigo in a hug, her body covered in sweat do to the wine and the hot bodies all around them. She let a portion of her Reitsu go into the girl as it transferred directly from her body. That is when with one hand she took Ichigo by the chin and kissed her cool and seductively, her lust energy now flowing directly into Ichigo.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm

My eyes followed the one fairy thing that was sent off around the others, helping with the weird shield thingy, and watched as it fell to the ground. My eyes widened and I cocked my head a little bit, I hadn't seen anything happen to the thing. No one had swatted at it.
    When I returned my attention back to Gale, I was suprised when she pulled me into a hug. And even more surprised when her lips met mine and she kissed me. All the while my mental picture of Sai had faded as I began to kiss her back.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Kira kissed the one known as Ichigo passionately as her lust went around and into Ichigo's body. Kira wanted this girl at least, even if she could not have the other so easily. Kira ran her hands along the younge girls back and in her hair as she kissed her sweetly and seductively.

Kira chuckled on the inside, she had apparently broken down whatever barrier this girl had, as no she was kissing her without any problems. Kira let her lips and hands do the talking as she kissed Ichigo passionately. She was impressed by the girl though, for a red-head, she was not that bad of a kisser.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:18 pm

Orihime's resolve grows when she sees Shuno go down as well as the others. She drops to her knees trying to resist what ever is making her act different. An image of Ichigo appears in her mind and and she has everyone return to her hairpins making them reappear in her hair. She than begins to slowly back away, for every three steps back she almost takes one step toward Gale and somehow avoids doing so.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Kira noticed that Orihime was leaving, and she released her reitsu from her and decided to let Orihime escape while she could. She lost interest in her now, she already had one, no need for another. None of this however conflicted with her as she kissed and held Ichigo.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 am

I continued to kiss her, all my focus on hiding my spiritual pressure gone as it blazed to life. I heard a new voice, different from my sensible and dangerous voice, that screamed at me.
    Ichigo! Come on, you stupid child. Wake up. It was rougher then my voices and it was more high pitched too. Damnit, child, listen to me! Don't make me materialize.
    Materialize? I wondered quietly as I faltered in the act of kissing Gale.
    Yes, child, materialize. It's your zanpakuto, remember me?
    Oh! Light Render! I gasped and tried to pull away from Gale.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:59 am

Kira smiled, she knew that look, she was being alarmed by someone, possibly her sword, she had had to dealt with this once already. She wrapped her Reitsu around the head of the woman as she also wrpped a seemingly crushing reitsu around the blade. This would interfere with anything the sword tried to say or do. Her reitsu thickened now as it wrapped around Ichigo like a blanket, caressing her skin with the power of lust.

Kira smiled as the girl tried to pull away, but in response, she simply kissed her again as her lust Reitsu flooded through Ichigo. Her hands holding Ichigo's chin and her back, forcing the child to be close to her. She stopped the kiss as she looked at her, the lust energy pouring on Ichigo*"Why don't we go somewhere Ichigo?" She smiled a gentle and innocent smile.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:04 am

"I-I can't!" I managed, squeezing my eyes shut. "I have to go, I need to see my boyfriend. He must be worried."
    Light Render? Are you still there? I asked, my mind feeling a little numb.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:17 am

Kira cuts off Ichigo in mid-sentence as she kisses her gently and her reitsu poured directly into Ichigo's body as she stroked her skin with her hands seductively. If she had to she would use her ability to force the girl to listen to her. Kira spoke again, but in a voice that was like Honeydew, and her eyes sparkled like priceless gems, she also seemed more beautiful and sexy than before due to her Lust reitsu in Ichigo's body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:34 pm