Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Late nights (No men)

Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Re: Late nights (No men)

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:22 am

Light... Render.. My own voice faded as I kissed her back, pressing up against her even more then before.

ooc: I've got frigin writers block. I'm sorry I couldn't come up with anything. D:
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 am

Kira spoke to Ichigo gently after cutting the kiss a moment to speak to her with a beautiful voice like an angel.*"Ichigo, lets go somewhere where less people can be about us, this is hardly as romantic as it could be."* She smiled as she let her Reitsu continue to go about her. She then continued to stroke her hands across Ichigo's neck and left arm as Retisu poured over her skin.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:38 am

"O-okay..." I swallowed, biting my lip nervously.
    Ooohh.. please someone get me out of this, The voice I thought had completely faded whispered a bit louder then expected.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:50 am

Kira smiled as she held Ichigo's hand as she wrapped Reitsu about Ichigo as the walked, this took about an hour as they got to a house. This house was a simple house. One kitchen, one living room, one bathroom, and two bedrooms. In the living room is where she took Ichigo. The whole time they had been walking she wrapped her in reitsu, even more than earlier as she no longer was using it to effect all those people.

Kira spoke to her calmly as she kissed her once*Put your sword and anything else in the bathroom please, we don't need to have to look for anything later now do we?, and Lock the door after yourself."* She now spoke in a sweet gentle voice that seemed just wonderful. Her eyes sparkling with their cat like affinity.

Kira waited on the couch for Ichigo to sit next to her. This would be fun...
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:28 am

I paused, cocking my head to the side when she said sword. I... hadn't said anything about a sword. And I was still in my gigai. How could she know I was soul reaper when my sword wasn't even visible?
    I went to the bathroom as she had said and popped a tiny mod soul in my mouth and my body fell to the ground as I changed into my soul reaper form. I glanced down at my sword, waiting for the gentle winged wolf to appear in front of me. But she didn't. And... wait... why was I thinking sensibly? I unsheathed Light Render slowly, holding her out in front of me as I whispered, "Assimilate."
    The sword changed into a graceful quarter staff. "Hello."
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:58 am

Yoruichi enters the building skulking around in her cat form. She feels the reiatsu of an Arrancar and a Shinigami. This confuses her but she knows she has to check it out to find out what is happening here. Yourichi's beautiful tail flicks from time to time as she walks towards the Espada and the Shinigami. She arrives where the Espada is and looks at her with a cute adore me like look on it.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Kira felt energy flux that came with the activation of a shikai and she sighed, looked like even with the energy that had washed over her, it was a little harder to seduce her, most likely because this girl was straight. What a pity, but she may have to fight the child now. She started to do something when she noticed the cat.

She smiled as she picked it up and began to pet it. She loved animals, it was some of the few things she liked since that was the only thing she had to bring her company while she was a plus in the desert. Kira was a little curious as to how the cat got in the building, but it was no matter, she probably just left a window open.

Kira pet the cat and contemplated her options. She could play stupid if the shinigami came in with the staff and simply at like an advanced human since she had not let any of her true Espada Reitsu out. She could fight the shinigami and keep her as a prize. Or sh could use THAT technique to wipe her mind of tonights events and try again another night. That would probably be the best option over all....Oh well.....For now Kira would just pet the cat up that had come to here*"Such a beautiful creature...
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 pm

I breathed in and smiled as the beautiful wolf mainfested in front of me. Her big black wings brushed my cheeks gratefully as I put one hand on her head. "Why couldn't I hear you for a while?"
    "A reiatsu was keeping me from communicating with you. It may have been that girl... Gale was it?" Her mouth was moving like any other talking animals mouth would.
    "Yes but how? I didn't sense any reiatsu coming off of her."
    "That I don't know," Light Render frowned, both of us glancing at the door and me biting my lip nervously.
    "I've gotta go out," I murmured. "Can't stay here for very long. I'll use my bankai if I need to, okay?" As Light Render nodded and disappeared, I opened the door, my staff held tightly in my hand and my face fixed in a frown as Gale held a cute little black kitty.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 pm

Yoruichi sees the Shinigami walk and and meows to be let down. looking at the ground and wriggling her paws a bit. She knows she shouldn't talk for now, but the look of surprise when does should be worth it. So far Yoruichi is convinced this girl is an Espada, but it could be she is mistaken, more observation is needed though.

OOC: Just to make sure you know, I haven't talked yet. XD
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Kira smiled as she saw Ichigo coming out of the bathroom and she blinked, but her face did not seem to be phased. She noticed a frown on Ichigo's face, and decided that something was off. She let her invisible Reitsu wash over her like a flood as soon as she came from the restrooms, to make it look like it was just her prescence, and for the sake of it, the lust energy also went over the cat to make it look like she could not control it.She saw the cat trying to get out and she put the cat down smiling the whole time, gentle and calm.*"Is there something wrong Ichigo-chan?
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:15 pm

I felt my frown dissolve and stared at the cat for a moment before looking back at Gale. "No, just wondering where the cat came from again."
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Yoruichi walks up to Ichigo and rubs her leg a few times than sits down and starts grooming herself, She feels frisky but is forcing herself to stay in control. She can sense the reiatsu and it fairly heavy, not quite human, but she can't place it yet. The fact this woman can see Ichigo's Shinigami form may mean she is a special human or an Espada, what ever her next few moves are could clear things up.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Kira giggled as she stood up and looked at both Ichigo and the cat. So this was a wandering cat? Interesting. Kira walked over to Ichigo and looked her over*"Ichigo, you look different, where were you hiding those clothes?"* Kira seemed confused as she looked at Ichigo. the closer she got the more concentrated lust came as the house contained the energy within itself.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:02 pm

My hormones uped again and I felt my mind fuzz up, too. Oh jeez! What the heck was wrong with me? One minute I'm fine, the next I'm a hormonal child. I leaned down to pet the cat for a moment after it rubbed against my leg before I could look at Gale again, trying to force myself to stay calm. "I hid it under my other clothes."
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Yoruichi feels the reiatsu get stronger letting her know it is this woman doing it. She decides to keep her mouth shut awhile longer. Looking up at Gale Yoruichi tilts her head a bit giving her the curious cat look. She than starts grooming her left front leg and paw. Yoruichi continues watching as she grooms herself as any cat would.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC: Yoru, just to let you know real quick, her reitsu is invisible to most sense and feels more like your hormones are going wild, not actual Reitsu

Kira smiled as she got closer to Ichigo and kissed her on the cheek giggling. Kira was a bit of a hyper active child most of the time. Her eyes of Amethyst twinkled with a mischievous look as she smiled at her. The she looked down at the cat and pet the cat gently and happily, a bit like how a child would have.*"Such a pretty kitty ^_^."* This whole time her reitsu was still covering the area.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Maybe... this girl is just human. A pretty special human though. I glanced down at the cat, my blue eyes trying to find some sort of inhuman trait to it. Maybe this kitty could help me.
    I felt her lips graze my cheek and I froze up, the grip on my zanpakuto slackening a little bit.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Yoruichi backs up a few steps and looks up at Gale with the I just caught you in the act look. Yoruichi decides to speak finally. "I see you are an Espada after all? Nice disguise by the way, you almost had me fooled." Yoruichi leaps back just be further away.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Kira jumped back and landed on her butt as the cat spoke her eyes wide*"W-W-W-W-WHAT THE HELL?!?!? Talking ca...."*Kira was glad that she had made her number dissapear before she invited this girl by shifting the sands in her bod, as she fainted onto the floor. Her reitsu still went about the area and radiated from her body as though it was a natural thing.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 pm

I looked at the cat, my blue eyes wide with surprise. "You can talk? Wait... espada?" Holding back the urge to pick up the cat and squeeze it real tight, I looked back at Gale, who was lying on the floor. But that wasn't right, my hormones were still blazing. Beside me, Light Render materialized in her wolf form. I expected the other to see her but I knew they probably couldn't. She was MY zanpakuto spriit.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Yoruichi transforms into her human form and walks over to Gale. "Nice try but I know your game. Your trick was good until you touched me and that weird technique jumped quickly. Get up and stop acting already, your not a human. You which division are you in." Yoruichi pays attention to Gale as she waits for Ichigo's answer.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:16 am

Kira remained unconcious on the floor, her brain had been fried from the idea of a talking cat, it just didn't make sense to her. Her reitsu however, because it was already activated, continued. Kira just lay on the floor unconcious.And as those who were covered by lust noticed, vulnerable.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:23 am

I glanced at Light Render, bending down next to Gale even though the wolf spirit growled a low warning. I ignored her, rolling my eyes and looking over Gale, trying to keep myself from kissing her as she lay there.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:46 am

Yoruichi knows that the technique what ever it is hasn't stopped. Yoruichi puts Ichigo in the bth room "Stay here and be quiet for now okay? I'll deal with this for now. When I say come out than do so, until than remain here." Yoruichi closes the bath room door and goes back to Gale.

Yoruichi sits on Gales stomach and slaps her face gently to wake her up. "Hey wakey, wakey. Just what is it your after here? Are you after a date or just messing with people?" Yoruichi's resolve, reiatsu and age help her keep her mind focused, but even than she is having a some difficulties.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:56 am

Kira woke up and rubbed her face and then pushed Yoruichi off of her as she rubbed her head and blinked a moment. Where had this beauty come from...wait...was this the cat...Her eyes were wide with curiousity as she looked at Yoruichi and she sat up eyeing her as now her reitsu seemed to jump on its own, without her willing it.*"Your....beautiful."* She seemed to have not been paying attention to the question as she stared at Yoruichi

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm