Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Late nights (No men)

Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Re: Late nights (No men)

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:05 am

I blinked as the naked cat women stuck me in the bathroom, Light Render's spirit following me closely as she shut the door there. No, I wasn't thinking clearly yet, the fact that Gale had been that vulnerable was so... tempting to me.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 am

Yoruichi lands on her feet after back flipping. "What is your name and what exactly are you doing? I would imagine your not here to fight, so the question is what are you here for? If it's the Shinigami than I will have to stop you. Start talking, I want answers." Yoruchi crosses her arms over her chest as she speaks. She waits to hear what the Espada has to say, her resolve wavers a bit so she raises her reiatsu to try countering it more, she is glad she used to be a captain long ago has plenty of reiatsu.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:20 am

Kira rubbed her eyes a bit as she looked at Yoruichi, her reitsu still covering the area and she tilted her head at the word shinigami*"Whats a....Shigihami?"*She blinked as she looked at Yoruichi's naked body. Kira was a master actress, but she really was honestly interested in Yoruichi.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 am

I tapped my foot on the ground, waiting to be let out. "Oh come on! Stupid naked cat lady, locking me in here."
    "Stop acting like a child, Strawberry." Light Render barked, frowning at me with her wolf eyes. "It's your own fault, you got stuck in that espada's reiatsu."
    "But she's not an espada!" I exclaimed, challenging my zanpakuto.
    "So naive," Light Render huffed.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 am

Yoruichi decides to shunpo behind Gale and put her a headlock. "I see so your going to play naive? Lets see how long that lasts shall we?" Yoruichi starts applying pressure gradually until she has to do something to defend herself. Knowing about an Espada's Heirro all too well she starts exerting enough pressure to break a normal or special humans bones easily. She knows this won't do more than cause a mild discomfort at best to an Espada.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:00 am

Kira let her reisu flow normally and she let her hierro only be as thick as a human's skin as her face started to turn blue as she tried to get out of the headlock with no success, she tried hard to wiggle out, making it seem like she was trying, but was unsuccessful. She eventually passed out again from lack of air. Her reitsu traveled the same as it had been, and once again she was vulnerable.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:10 am

"Ugh!" I growled and kicked the door, knocking it open. I stared at it, clenching my fists. "The damn door was open the whole time!"
    "Ichigo wait!" Light Render yelped as I raced out the door and back to the scene I'd been taken away from.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 am

Yoruichi rotates Gale so she falls to the ground on her face. Yoruichi grabs her right wrist as Gale falls and pulls it up so she can do a palm strike to the middle of her forearm at full strength. She knows this will be be a nasty experience based on previous experience. Before she launches the palm strike She gathers as much kido around herself making it look like an electrical storm is around, she than does the palm strike while using shunko.

OOC: Unless this is stopped the forearm is likely broken causing Gale to wake up screaming.

Last edited by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 am

Kira's eyes flicked open as they switched from their beautiful Amethyst cat eyes, to dark black Onyx eyes, they still radiated beauty, but they seemed different. The girls hair went jet black and the buns were undone as they stretched out her hair long and raven like. She maintained her beauty, and her lust reitsu as it seemed to be even stronger now. She dissapeared a moment as she appeared standing above Yoruichi. She seemed much different now.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:51 am

"Woah!" I yelped as I watched the scene. "What's going on?"
    "I told you," Light Render growled angrily as I twirled my staff in my hands.
    "Hey, naked lady, what the heck is going on?" I demanded.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 am

"This woman is an Espada, unless you know anything useful like bankai than stay back. I'll show her we used to do this in the 2nd Division during my time as captain. Espada is it your custom to give your opponent your name? I the former captain of the 2nd Division Yoruichi Shihoin!" Yoruichi smiles at Gale and waits for her response, however she knows that if this female Shinigami knows anything about the past she would have heard about her.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:04 am

Kira sighed and shook her head. She truely was a different person now. She had not even heard of this woman, she had spent till this last year in the world of Hueco Mundo. The woman bowed and took a calm stance as she looked at Yoruichi*"I am the human many call Mistress Gale, and you...since you have brought me out, you put my kinder half in quite a pickle."* Gale's lust reitsu began to flood the area three times as thick than earlier.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:11 am

"Psh, course I know bankai, I'm a captain." I spat and held my staff out in front of me. "Captain Ichigo Ryu of Squad 14. Now, Bankai!" I yelled I threw my staff into the air, the staff changed into a hundred flaming fans that spread out across the room as I fought against her reiatsu that.. really didn't feel like reiatsu.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:22 am

"I see so the Gotei 13 became the Gotei 14. That's new, Congratulations kid. So Gale, do you really expect me to buys human story still? What is your rank in the Espada, be honest with us. We showed you ours now show us yours." Yoruichi prepares to use Shunko again but this time she will announce it.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:26 am

This Gale seemed more convincing from the other one, almost as though she were really telling the truth. This version of Gale had the memories of her human past, and she was now like a mistress as she gave a smile like a snake as her reitsu spread about the area like a typhoon.*"If I told you it would be for naught, as I am going to remove this entire night from your minds....."* She seemed serious as she took a fighting stance.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 am

My eyes widened and I shook my head, glancing up at two of the one hundred flaming fans and sending them flying towards Gale. I didn't like having things erased from my mind, ever. And I was NOT going to lose my mind now.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:38 am

Yoruichi puts 100% of her effort into the attack, she builds up al;l the kidou energy she can and the electrical discharge appears again. "Shunko!" Yoruichi thrusts her right hand forward firing the Shunko like a gun firing at her opponent. She knows that even one as strong as Gale will take serious damage if this hits.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 am

The woman frons as both attacks flow at her and in an instant a new reitsu gathered about her. This reitsu was black and stung as it washed over you, this reitsu had an evil feeling to it. She batted the two fans away with one hand and as the shunko came at her she dissapeared as she appeared behind Yoruichi and launched a punch at her. This punch had the power of a sonic boom behind it as she had gathered the energy of the sonic boom, and her evil Reitsu behind it. The speed of her movement was so fast it almost seemed like she couldn't have ever done it.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 am

I gasped as the evil reitsu covered her, my fans being batted away and returning to their spots.

ooc: Sorry, I wasn't sure what else to say.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:34 am

Yoruichi is hit from behind and is sent through the wall with a startled look on her face.The debris and dust settle and Yoruichi appears next to Gale as the area she should have been in has the fake Yoruichi vanishes. Yoruichi starts fighting in hand to hand combat with Gale trying to keep her occupied.

OOC: Utsusemi (空蝉; Cicada, referencing their molting: Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihou. It allows for a movement at great speed, leaving at least one tangible after-image behind. Byakuya Kuchiki states that she taught it to him.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 am

Kira seemed to dissapear from site as she appeared on the other side of the room with a needle in her hand. This was an acupuncure needle she had taken from a box that was beside her on a table. She threw the Needle at Ichigo in an attempt to stun her by throwing into through her neck, but not in a place it would kill her.

As for Yoruichi she took a fighting stance and was holding the energy of a sonic boom in her hand as she tossed it at Yoruichi with tremendous force. If Yoruichi dodged this, the wall would be unharmed as this house was meant to withstand her attacks.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:58 am

I yelped painfully as the needle hit me hard, knocking me to the ground and stunning me, my eyes remaining open as I lay limp on the ground. I hadn't even seen the thing coming except for a sparkle as it hit me. My fans disappeared and my zanpakuto, returning to it's original state, lay next to me.
    Yoruichi Shihoin

Post by Yoruichi Shihoin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Yoruichi continues going for knock out attacks from behind or anything to knock out Gale from what ever angle she can. Getting answers is her primary concern not killing. She also knows she will have to dodge and resist this weird technique Gale uses with every ounce of strength.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 pm

The girl grinned as you went to punch her as Yoruichi literally punched through her and sand flew from her body at the point of Impact and she looked at Yoruichi calmly as she unleashed a flurry of blows upon Yoruichi, each filled with a massive amount of lust energy as it thickened and the reitsu actually glowed a hot pink.

(As a note, her hair is black because she went into Ressurection :p)
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Ichigo hissed as she watched, fear flowing through her as she watched, wondering if the same thing was going to her as well. She heard Light Render whine at her ear but otherwise, Ichigo couldn't see her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:24 pm