Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Why steal from a school? (Ori, Kaz)

Mary Leanne Hare

Why steal from a school? (Ori, Kaz)

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Mary stared at the high school in front of her, pondering on whether or not she should steal from it. Now, one might consider that a strange thought, breaking into a high school to steal something. Well, Mary didn't think it so strange; after all, what if some rich people taught or went to the school? Small chance, sure, but the chance was always there, and besides, she had been feeling strange reiatsu around the school.

"It's different from Mr. Lieutenant's reiatsu...and that of the monsters, so what is it?" she pondered to herself; curiosity got the best of her as she walked towards the school cautiously. She did not want to get caught, after all. She didn't know how she was going to find the source of the strange reiatsu, nor did she know how she was going to find something to steal.

Luck will just have to guide me Mary thought to herself as she entered the school, sneaking past the view of the secretaries at the front desk that she had to pass. Once that was done, the girl found herself in a hallway, leading in multiple directions. "eenie meenie miney moe" she muttered to herself, doing the rather famous rhyme. It ended with the right hallway, and so she made her way down it.

She wandered down the hall and frowned as she felt the strange reiatsu again...how strange; her luck must have worked after all. She found herself in front of a door, and taking a deep breath, she opened the door. She found herself staring at a group of students, who obviously looked to the door to see who had opened it. Er...oops? she thought to herself; she wondered which one of the students in here she was feeling the reiatsu coming from.
    Kazuki

Re: Why steal from a school? (Ori, Kaz)

Post by Kazuki on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Kazuki was chilling in the real world in a High school.Kazuki felt some type of Rei but wasent sure what or who it was.Kazuki was in the real world because he wanted a break from being Captian Cammandor all the time.Kazuki then saw the girl and said Who are you.Kazuki ask the girl nicely not trying to sound mean or anything.Kazuki then slid his hair back trying to look cute.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Orihime looks at the window and yawns fairly loudly. She than realizes she has to use the rest room quickly. "Teacher I have to go for a bit, I'll be back as fast as I can." She gets up and heads to the door carefully going past the girl in the doorway smiling nervously at her and than heading to the rest room.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:39 pm

OOC: Can sai join? owo
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 pm

((Eh...might make it a bit complicated. It's fine with me, but make sure Kaz and Ori are okay with it too))

Mary glanced at the nearby male before turning her attention back to the classroom. "My name's Mary, who are you?" she said quickly. It was at that moment that a girl, Orihime, walked past her, and she realized this was the reiatsu she was feeling. She quickly hurried after her, leaving the male at the door. "Wait, wait! Miss Bosom!" she called after the female as she went after her.
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:26 am

Kazuki was just amazed for a second but then relized he was not in charge here.Kazuki then walked after them relizing how cute the girl was he didnt want to pass up the cchance of talking with her.Kazuki saw that they where heaedd to the restroom and went their.Kazuki stood around the courner from the rest room.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 am

Orihime goes into a stall and closes the door locking it and begins relieving herself. She heard the girl call someone Miss bossom but she thought it was in reference to someone else. Her mind was more on going to the bath room than anything else to be honest, so hadn't noticed being followed yet.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:46 am

A strange spiritual pressure began to spread through out the school building, causing students and teachers alike to pass out from the shear negativity of it. A man with violet hair, and a dark turquoise streak in it, who wore sunglasses,a jacked, blue indigo t-shirt and indgo jeans was see walking down the hallway. The reryouku seemed to be coming from him, as he was holding his dual bankai axes. His form came just behind the captain commander, as he whispered a word of "Boo", resealing his zanpakuto to hold the large buster blade within one hand, on his shoulder. He grinned to the captain of his squad, tilting his head to the right in an attempt at cuteness himself. "Miss me?" It was then he noticed the little girl he had met a couple days before entering the bathroom that his captain was waiting out side of. He muttered "lolicon lover" and chuckled.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 am

"Hey, Mr. Lieutenant, try and think of a nickname for him while I'm in there! I'm going to be busy talking to Miss Bosom!" Mary said cheerfully to the lieutenant, right before she entered the bathroom. Alright...well, it'd be rude to interrupt her while she's going to the bathroom Mary thought to herself as she hopped up onto one of the counters and dangled her legs over it. Sure, it wasn't sanitary or anything to be sitting on a counter in the bathroom, nor was it safe to dangle your legs over the edge you were sitting on, but oh well. "Hey, Miss Bosom, what's with your reiatsu? It's so strange!" Mary called out after she thought she couldn't take the wait any longer.
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:54 am

Kazuki Said Why did you do that it wasent very nice and next time when you do that worn me so I wont kill you.Kazuki then turned around and kicked his Vice Captian out a window.Kazuki then said Pay back because you scared me.Kazuki then smiled.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:22 am

Orihime looks at the stall door "Who is Miss Bosom? I haven't met her yet, is she nice? I'm Orihime, Orihime Inoue. But I am kind of busy right now." Orihime continues using the facilities hoping to eventually meet this Miss Bosom as she still doesn't realize that she has been nick named.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:59 am

Sairento catches himself on the pane of the window, sighing softly. He then flung himself back into the highschool's hallway, turning and walking towards a classroom down the hall. Muttering something about telling the girls where he was, he slipped into the classroom, looking around. To most people, there was nothing of notable interest there. But to sairento, there was a world of possibilities.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 am

Mary paid no attention to what was going on outside the bathroom, she simply giggled at Orihime's question. "Silly! Miss Bosom is you, of course!" Mary stated, getting off of the counter. She then promptly leaped up and grabbed onto the top of the stall, thankful that Karakura high school wasn't the kind of high school to nail the stall to the ceiling. She looked down from the top of the stall, at Orihime, and wondered about how odd it looked for her to just be hanging there. "Now, hurry up so you can answer my question!" she exclaimed to the high school girl, completely ignoring whatever privacy she might have wanted.
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:06 am

Kazuki was getting bored waiting for the girls so he kick on the bathroom door and sceamed ''hurry up you two''.Kazuki then saw his Vc leave and thought about followin him so he did and is now following Sai.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 am

Orihime's face turns bright red and she finds she can't continue while this girl watches, she also can't leave because she still has to go. "Could you not do that please and my name Orihime not miss bossom. Please I need privacy otherwise I'll be here all day." Orihime's voice isn't very loud, nor does carry any authority in it. The fact she is blushing shows she is embarrassed by this event and unable finish what she had been doing.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:53 am

Sairento was tinkering with a few knick-knacks behind the teacher's desk, waiting for the girl to join them. He nodded to kazu as the man walked in, otherwise engulfed in his work.

OOC: writer's block
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:59 am

"Ne...calm down Miss Bosom, that's your name until I decide it isn't," Mary stated, still hanging from the door and looking at the girl. When she realized that the girl was embarrassed, she let out a sigh and lowered herself. She was still hanging from the stall's door, but she wasn't looking over it anymore. "Sorry, sorry, habit of mine. Lots of people tell me I don't respect privacy." Mary revealed to her with a sigh; it was strange talking to a stall door. She wasn't technically talking to the door, she was talking to Orihime, but it still felt odd.
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 am

Kazuki saw Sai gesture and did not know what it meant.Kazuki was somewhat confused but try not to show it.Kazuki then left from where he was with Sai and headed to the Cafetaria.Kazuki was happy because he never had Real World food.Kazuki had eating 3 plates of it befor returning to where Sai was.Kazuki then put his head sdown on a desk.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 am

Orihime finishes her business, she opens the door as quickly as possible and runs out trying to dodge this girl. She tries to get back to the class room quickly hoping to learn something in class.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 am

As kazuki came back into the room, sairento had finished his device. By imbuing a small amount of reryouku into a few electronical devices he had found. Which really wasn't hard, seeing as how all you had to do was cross a few wires then put spiritual energy into the things. None the less, it was his negative reryouku so he had to be careful. He only got one shot with this, and it would give the one who was shot the power to learn more abilities in a short amount of time. Now, he just needed a sparring partner, and he could get to work.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:45 am

Just as Mary was about to complain about Orihime's slowness, the stall door opened, and Mary realized she was still hanging onto it. Before she could get thrown off of the stall door from the momentum of it, she quickly leaped onto Orihime's back. "Ori...will you talk to me if I stop calling you Miss Bosom?" the girl known as Mary questioned as she continued to hang onto the older girl's back.
    Kazuki

Post by Kazuki on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:21 am

Kazuki was laying his head down on the desk but then stood up and went to the window and then shunpoed away out side and went to the roof.Kazuki was looking at the sky thinking about things he rather not talk about.
    Orihime Inoue
    Admin

Post by Orihime Inoue on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:17 am

Orihime lands on her face and becomes dazed with Mary's weight on her when she hit the ground. Her head hurts and her nose has blood flowing from it at a steady pace.Her vision is blurry and she feels like passing out as she looks at the puddle of blood pooling up in front of her face. Her skin turns even paler than normal for her hair color and nausea begins take it's toll on her.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 am

Sairento pocketed his device, walking back out into the hallway, whistling as his hands came to his pockets. He strolled ambly down the hall until he came to the still open bathroom door, tilting his head at the pale red-headed girl,(BAHAHA!!! GINGER!) then at Mary. He smiled at Mary, looking down at the doorway, before looking back up at the other two, as if there were some invisible force-field preventing him from entering.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:46 am

"Oh no! I'm sorry Orihime! So, so sorry!" Mary exclaimed as she hopped off the older girl's back. The young girl managed to roll Orihime onto her back and she frowned, staring down at the girl before Sairento showed up. "Mr. Lieutenant! I accidentally hurt Orihime! Heal her, heal her quick!" Mary called out to the man, unaware that he wasn't able to heal the high school girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:20 pm