Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Re: Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:52 am

Nami smiled as the barrier went up, a thoughtful action made by a Captain she'd never met. She chuckled and let her legs unfold a bit, still keeping them close to her as she glanced at the little girl. When she spoke, Nami's smile grew a little. Lady Bubblegum, it made Nami giggle just thinking the name.
    "Hello, little one," She spoke softly.
    As a wave came up and splashed the two of us, I attempted to cover my face but failed as the water wet my hair and covered my face as well.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 am

Zilo stood up and grabbed his clothes and a towel. He was going to leave Sairento here with the girls. If he left the barrier would go down and sairento couldn't trick the girls anymore thus ending his fun. He started to wrap the towel around himself as he was reading a book.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:59 am

As she waited for a reply from the lady, Mary watched as one of the males, the one with the wing, left. "Bye-bye Mr. Wingman!" she called out to him, then she looked back to Ichigo, who had just spoken. Unlike SOME people, she appreciated the nickname that she had given her, so Mary smiled, and was just about to reply to her when the wave of water hit the both of them. "Bleh, meany!" she called out to Sairento. She decided to, at the least, take off her hat and put it outside of the pool. "I'll be right back," she commented to the older woman, before exiting the hot springs. She would come back a short time later in different clothes; a camisole and what looked like pajama bottoms. She wasn't about to do as everyone else was doing and go naked because, well, she was a kid. "Back, Lady Bubblegum!" she announced as she slipped back into the hot springs.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:03 am

Sairento glared at death as he noticed the towel being wrapped around the man's waist."Just where are you going my friend?" Sairento didn't know how long the barrier would stay up and he didn't want to cheat on ichigo again. which meant as soon as the barrier went down he would have to keep his eyes on the water.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:10 am

As Nami waited for her to come back, she heard someone else to get out of the water, grinning when she came back. "Welcome back, little one."
    She paused, going under the water for a moment before coming back up, enjoying the warmth against her face. "What's your name, child?" Nami wanted to laugh at the way she was talking, she was talking like she was an adult. Really, Nami was an adult, a really really old adult, but she still acted like a child.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 am

Zilo turned back and looked at sairnento and smiled with that fake smile that made you believe he was a nice guy it confuses the hell out of sairento. "I was just leaving for the day i had enough but if you would like i will sit down." He said as he walked back and got in once he did he took down the barrier he had casted and smiled at sairento as he went back to his book. He was doing this just to torture sairento because Zilo was to interested in the book to pay attention to the girls he had his back to them reading.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:16 am

Perhaps surprisingly, Mary didn't immediately go over and try to read over the male's shoulder when the barrier was taken down; instead, she stayed near Nami. "Thank you," Mary said simply when she was welcome back, a happy smile on her young face. "Mary's name is Mary! Of course...Mary just said that," Mary giggled a little, glancing over at the bookworm, then at Sai before looking back at Nami. "What is Lady Bubblegum's name? And who was that guy with the wing earlier?"
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 am

Sairento's gaze came to the water as soon as the barrier fell. He was now emberassed to be naked in front of two women. But he managed to stutter out an answer for mary."That was my brother..Fuketi Bakuhatsu, the segunda espada. He visits me every so often.'' He now stayed silent for he had looked up to see the other girl's curves that the water wasn't covering. He kept thinking back to the ring he wore on his finger. Engaged man, engaged man, engaged man! Was all he said over and over within the confines of his mind.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:34 am

Nami smiled at Mary. She certainly was someone she could get along with. Feeling less self-consious, she let her legs spread out to their fullest length and moving her arms up to rest them on the sides of the spring. "Well, from what the Lt. says, he's his brother." Nami paused, moving her hair down in front of her to help hide her some more, not completely used to being seen yet. "Oh, and my name is Nami Ukitake. But you can call me what you like, Mary."
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:39 am

Zilo sat there reading his book it was like he was engulfed into his book. Nothing could get him out of it he was too much into reading it he forgot that he was in the hotspring with others. And he ignored the fact that the girl had just stretched to her fullest. He was to busy reading his book. sairento surely figured that this was a unusal site for a guy to do while there was a girl stretching fully naked.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 am

"Lady Bubblegum, Mr. Lieutenant can see you!" Mary exclaimed, quickly moving in front of Nami so that the girl couldn't be spotted by Sairento. "Pervert!" the young girl exclaimed to him; once Nami was done stretching and back to being covered, mostly, by the water, Mary moved so that she was next to Nami again. "Nami Ukitake...that's a nice name," Mary said cheerfully. "What's an espada?" she questioned, looking up at the older woman's face as she waited for a reply.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:11 am

Nami blushed, moving her arms over her chest to hide her again, smiling gratefully at Mary before replying to her comment about Nami's name. "Thank you. Your name is also very nice."
    Nami cocked her head, "Well... usually espada are the bad guys. But I guess the Lt. doesn't really care much about that since that was his brother." Nami frowned before continuing, "They're really powerful too. I think they're part hollow, I didn't really pay attention much when they told me about them."
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:14 am

Zilo replied. "Espadas are formed form when a Casto lorde adjuchas and Gillian espadas take off their mask themselves getting rid of their true forms. Gillians barely have a chance of becoming a full fledged espadas. adjuchas have 50 50 and a Vasto lorde has a one hundred percent chance of becoming a espada." He said and he looked down at himself in the water. "He went back to reading his book while everyone relaxed.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:20 am

"Mr. Bookworm, you're confusing Mary! She doesn't know what the monster things are called, she just knows she kicks their butts," Mary explained to the male, looking at him as she spoke. Some might find it strange she didn't know the names of the creatures she was fighting, but there was no way for her to know. Sairento had never offered to tell her the names of them, after all. She soon looked back to the fellow female and seemed to be thinking. "So, these espada are supposed to be strong? I'm sure Mary could handle one just fine." she decided to boast, even though she was just judging them on their strength due to her battles with normal hollows.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 am

Nami smiled at Zilo as he spoke before returning her attention to Mary. Brushing a piece of her wet hair out of her face, she bit her lip as she tried to explain it to this child. "No, Mary, you don't understand. You may be able to take down Hollows, but Espada are often stronger then captains. Isn't that right... Captain Bookworm?"
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:29 am

Zilo looked up from his book and smiled softly he hadn't mentioned his name once to the girls and he wasn't about too. "Yes this is true. Hollows as you know are normal Ojiro hollows. or weak class. Gillians are advanced stage of hollows they are hollows that have feasted on fifty of them. Adjuchasa have feasted on about 100 other hollow including Gillains and Vasto lorde have feed on thousand upon thousand of hollows. While a espada has more strength then a normal shinigami has in shikai. Espada don't even draw their Zanpaktou unless they really really need it. In other words if i wasn't careful i might die in battle against one." He said with a smile as he went back to his book. Putting on that smiling act was just him trying to be nice to the girls.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:34 am

"He's a captain?" Mary questioned, looking at the male and frowning. "But...he doesn't seem any stronger than Mr. Lieutenant, at all. Even his reiatsu is pretty much the same as Mr. Lieutenant's" Mary decided to comment on that fact, then she listened to what he had to say about Hollows and the differences Espadas had when compared to them. Hm...I don't really understand completely, but they're that strong? Mary, of course, had no idea what shikai was and could only assume it was some sort of power up. "So...Mary will never be able to beat one then? How am I going to be able to help the place you all come from then?"
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 am

ooc: I'mma switch over to first person now since I'm on Nami's account now.

"Yeah, he's a captain," I nodded. I twirled a piece of my hair around one of my fingers, listening to him speak. I frowned. Now I knew what my captain had meant all this when she described it herself. "Well... maybe you can, when you've really learned to control your powers, which I assume you have from the way you're talking, and become stronger."
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:45 am

Zilo stood up with a towel around him already. "Alright wait here ill be right back." He said with a smile he walked into the place and left his gigai there. His spiritual pressure jumped to that of a captain and a little bit higher. He came wlaking back to the hot spring without his gigai and the towel still wrapped around him and the patch still on his arm. though he hopped that they didn't see the patch on his arm and ask what it was for.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:53 am

"Really? You think so Lady Bubblegum?" Mary questioned of the older woman. She was happy that it would be possible for her to one day help them defend their home. "By the way, what's the name of the place you all come from?" she asked, but at that moment, Zilo's spiritual pressure jumped up. "Mr. B-Bookworm, that's a lot." Mary commented; it was tough for her to stand up to the reiatsu at first, but by raising her own reiatsu, she was just barely able to stay in the position shew as.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:08 am

"Yes, I really do, Mary." I chuckled and then glanced at Zi as his reiatsu spiked. I spotted the patch on his arm and recognized it from when I'd had to use one. I pretended I hadn't seen it and answered Mary's second question, "It's called the Soul Society. Spirits come to live there after they've moved on."
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:14 am

Zilo went back to his book and turned his spiritual pressure down a bit so the young girl could move easier. He had to concentrate while he did this mkaing sure that no one was getting hurt by it and looked up and smiled from his book. "If you two wish to have some privacy from me ill put the barrier back up for you." He said with his smile. And returned to his book.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 am

"You know, Mr. Lieutenant didn't tell me whether or not my papa would be there. Is he there?" Mary questioned of the woman, before looking at zilo and shaking her head. "No, it's okay! You can keep it down. Besides, you have to get your head out of that book sometimes; you'll never make friends if you don't." Mary pointed out to him. When he lowered his reiatsu, she did the same thing.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:30 am

"Don't worry about it, Captain, I don't mind. And besides, Mary's right." I smiled, wondering if he even wanted to make friends. At Mary's next question, my smile faltered. "Well... I don't know really, but I'm sure he is. I was raised away from the other spirits and I was adopted by Jushiro Ukitake, so really, the only people I've ever known are nobles or other soul reapers."
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:36 am

Zilo looked up from his book and smiled. "I am not one to make friends so if i die one day in a battle i have no one attached to me to be hurt." He said as he went back to his book and turned his back to them. He had told them the truth about why he didn't do anything besides read the book. He was showing his heartless side when he said this showing no sign of remorse saying it in his soft voice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm