Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Mary Leanne Hare

Re: Hot springs.(Open-to anyone and no fighting even espadas)

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:39 am

"I think I'm going to go to this Soul Society before I end up dying; I want to see papa before that happens," Mary said to the older woman, then she looked at Zilo and frowned a bit. "Hey hey, that's no way to live...er, you know what I mean. Everyone needs friends, even high and mighty people like you, Mr. Bookworm," Mary said to him. "I like books too, but I don't use them as a replacement for people." she pointed out to him, then went silent as she waited for a response.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:45 am

My eyes glittered with tears as I glanced away from her to reply, my voice wavering a little, "Yeah. And I'll bring you there." I knew the chances at finding her father was slim to none. The soul society was just too big.
    "He's not that high and mighty," I cleared my throat, trying to be respectful. "He has the Lt."
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:48 am

Zilo looked back at them. "If it wasn't for the promise i made to my first friend before she died his ass would be stoned and dead right now so would his fiance." He said as he went back to his book he was trying to get them to hate him. He didn't need anyone else to care for him. Sairento already treated him like a brother so losing him would be a pain but when he said that his voice was heartless.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:51 am

Did I depress Lady Bubblegum? Mary thought to herself as she looked at the other female; from the tears in her eyes, Mary had to guess that she had depressed the woman. "But...Mr. Bookworm, just because one of your friends died doesn't mean you should cut yourself off forever," Mary said to him, moving closer and looking like she cared about what she was talking about; she also looked somewhat serious, which was odd for her. "Would your friend have wanted you to not care about anyone ever again?"
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Nami put her hands up to wipe the tears out of her eyes and managed to smile at Mary before glancing at Zilo. She frowned, that couldn't really be true could it? After all, the way he and the Lt talked to each other before didn't seem much like that sort of relationship.
    ~
    Ichigo chuckled as she plopped into the water, unnoticed by the others that she had arrived. She had her red hair tied up in a bun and her blue eyes sparkled mischeviously as she sat down next to Nami. "And why would you want to stone his fiance, Zi?"
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Zilo smiled back at her. "You know why exactly i don't want anyone close to me at all and if it means killing people for them not to get close to me i would." He said his spiritual pressure rising much higher then before he was clearly getting irritated or trying to get them to stay away from him a the moment then calmed down not wanting to hurt the little girl then he thought about it. Not wanting to hurt her... Apparently he had some heart left in him. He didn't want them to notice he turned his spiritual pressure back down again just for the safety of the little girl.
    Sairento Bakuhatsu

Post by Sairento Bakuhatsu on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:11 am

OOC: Okay, no guys that's cool cut me outof the posting order <_<...

IC: -EXIT-
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 am

"Ah, hello...um, Miss Tomato!" Mary said cheerfully to the new female; the girl's hair was red, so that probably explained why Mary was calling her Miss Tomato. Of course, it was at that moment that zilo raised his spiritual pressure again, and Mary found herself almost forced under the water and to the ground from the force of it. Her own spiritual pressure, thankfully, went up a bit too, but she was still being forced downwards; luckily, Zilo stopped and she frowned at him. "I could have drowned if you kept that up!" she shouted at him, hurt that he would try to...well, hurt her like that. She soon moved back so that she was by Nami again.
    Ichigo Ryu
    Admin

Post by Ichigo Ryu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:05 am

Nami smiled nervously as Mary came back up out of the water. She had called Ichigo Miss Tomatoe. Glancing at the red haired captain with fearful green eyes but Ichigo was rolling her eyes at Zi with a small smile.
    ~
    When the little girl called me Miss Tomatoe, I smiled, an irritated glow blinking in and out of my eye. I opened my mouth to retort but as Zi's spiritual pressure rose and it forced her under the water, I looked at him with stern but kind blue eyes. Glancing back at the little girl, I replied to her, "Hello, little girl."
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:36 am

Zilo saw the little girl had been hurt there and looked at her with fear that he had hurt her. "Sorry i jsut let my anger get thte best of me." He then thought about it and tossed the girl something that looked like a small little dagger. "Hold on to that even if i went full bankai and released my patch you will be able to stand my Reiatsu but probab;y not the others." He said He showed fear for the girl for the first time showing emotion of fear hurting someone.

(Since this was before the beach it would be the first time.)
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:45 am

Before Mary responded to Ichigo, she leaped up and grabbed the dagger, before it could hit the water and be lost. "Eh? a dagger?" Mary questioned; she shrugged and put it into her pouch. Soon after she did, she sneezed a little and frowned; was she getting sick? Shaking her head, she looked over at Ichigo, giving the older woman a smile. "Mary's name isn't little girl, but you can call her that if you wanna." she replied happily, before sneezing again. Ugh...Mary IS sick she thought to herself as she wiped her runny nose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:26 pm