Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Zilo Messing around. (Tag:Kira)

Zilo

Zilo Messing around. (Tag:Kira)

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Zilo was sitting there in the middle of the park just thinking to himself. He had became the captain of squad 13 after killing his former captain. He really didn't want anything to do with the S.S. He just was tired of being bossed around by the grumpy dude. He had been in hell when he was the captain. Then he got to squad 13. he was always looked down upon by the C.C. thinking he was so powerful and mighty. He was sick of it and wanted to prove to him that he could take out the C.C. But he kept quiet and didn't want to hurt his friends that where the guys best friends.

Zilo sat there thinking about it when he notied someone come walking up. he hadn't noticed the person before and didn't know if it was a guy or a girl. But they had this weird outfit on that was for. The person looked kinda like a scientist to him. He smiled and greeted them. "Hello how ar eyou on this fine night?" He said witha smile.
    Feign Callister

Re: Zilo Messing around. (Tag:Kira)

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm

The being was dressed in heavy looking gear, knives on its side, a bomb on its belt, and grenades strapped to its side. It had a cape of a brownish tint and a round helmet that reflected what it looked at. Topped off with a hat that had shade for the neck and a shotgun on her back. It was impossible to tell whether it was male or female as it looked at you, but it spoke in a voice that was deep and dark, the being itself radiated a dark aura.*"Pheh...you would like to know wouldn't you shinigami."* Kira had already called him out and began to walk away shotgun on his back and his cape flying in the wind, his helmet reflecting the moonlight.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Zilo laughed a little and went back to gazing at the stars. He had little interest being called a shinigami. This would be weird for someone to hear someone laughing at being called a shinigami. HE hadn't thought of it that way he was indeed a shinigami but he enver considered himself one of them until now. He shrugged and went back to looking at the sky letting the person walk off they would come back if interested or what not.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Kira walked along the area as he went to a more densly populated section of town, his evil reitsu now going of, stinging the humans as he walked by. His reitsu itself hurt to be around due to how amazingly thick it was. Kira smiled as the humans writhed in agony and began to laugh to herself, but the voice that came out was a man's laugh due to her sound manipulation. She used her wind to grind against different parts of the city as it created particles that were sand grade for her to control, this sand however would remain dormant till she needed it.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Zilo looked over and saw the humans falling and being hurt he laguhed a little bit. "You know if you wanted to fight someone by letting out your reiatsu you could have attacked me when i was back there." His reiatsu was completely hidden he always does that wiht people where they can't sense him then just talk out of no where he found it funny.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:13 am

Kira ignored him, he was just a shinigami nobody in his book. Kira continued to walk away as he laughed at the humans that fell over in pain by the invisible force they could not see. Kira in this form was very sadistic towards people.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:22 am

Zilo smiled at the Man. "You wanna fight or not." He said as he was already in his shinigami from. His shikai was constant he couldn't do anything about it. He was always in that form and he hated it. He couldn't have his normal old looking katana.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:52 am

Kira waved a hand that signaled for him to stop pestering her and in a darker voice he said calmly*"Shoo shoo shinigami child, I have no interests in you."* She continued to walk away for a bit before drawing her shotgun and from it she fired to cero at a building as it blew up and the building crumbled into sand.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:01 am

Zilo saw the innocent people die and he was pissed his shunpoed in front of the person and pointed his blade at it. "There was no need for you to do that." The looked on his face was serious he was tired off the innocent dieing he had enough. This time the person went too far. Noticing that the place shhe destroyed was a hospital.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:06 am

Kira sighed as she looked at the boy and the night air suddenly flattened as she held her gun to her left side and fired at an apartment building, blowing it up as well with her shotgun as that building and its inhabitants too were turned into sand. She was simply trying to set up this area for the battle that had yet to come.*"No being in any world is truely innocent, not even the new born, the sins of the father so are the sons."*The voice sounded bored and mocking, not at all surprised a shinigami would step in when so called "innocents" died.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:10 am

Zilo smiled a little bit and said/ "I guess you are right>" He said as he let out all his anger he had been building out at the C.C. at one building turning it into nothign but partcals and Sand destroying everything in its way. It had felt good to let it out like that he was surprised.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 am

Kira then pointed the gun towards her right as she annihilated a small store, but this store had no one in it, as it was closed, the building, just like the others turned to sand. Kira nodded at her work as she looked about holding her Shotgun, the barrel on her shoulder as she looked at Zilo*"Do not let the lives of some humans bother you, their souls will travel to the Seireitei, and they will be fine, better than living in this desolate world."* He spoke harshly as he looked about as he admired the fine quality of the sand he had made.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 am

Zilo laughed a bit and nodded his head. He then looked back at the strange person. "You know even though i might get in trouble for destroying this place i never really had time to let my anger out." He said witha smile on his face
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:40 am

Kira smiled and nodded as she sat on a chair of sand as it formed under her. She was interested as to why this shinigami would break the tradition of being a protector of the people.He simply smiled as he pointed at another building, several cars were parked there and he pointed to it*"That building is filled with men and woman, laughing and aprtying, and not a single one of them is married, lord knows what is going on.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 am

Zilo laughed a little bit and answered her. "Well their probably getting drunk and fucking someone else other then who they love and don't even know the stranger." He said witha smile. Though he was still a virgin he had known these thing and knew what they where doing.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:02 am

Kira smiled as she pointed at it and handed him one of the grenades she carried and nodded to the building. She was signing to throw it over there.*"Why not punish them? You know you should, before they become eventual hollows of the most wretched Aspect.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 am

Zilo smiled he knew what she meant he had enough witht he hollows he took the gernade and felt it had se in it he looked at her. He concentrated and the grenade got even bigger he pulled the pin and tossed it into the Building destroying everyone in it and around it. He looked back at her and smiled. The weird colored reiatsu mixed with his white.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 am

Kira smiled as she looked at him and nodded. She had no taste for human souls and nodded to all the souls around them*"I suppose it is time that you got a hold of yourself and start to do your job with these souls, I will be leaving a trail for you if you'll excuse me youngling."*She stood up and began to walk away as her dark reitsu continued to bring pain to those in the area.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:29 am

Zilo nodded his head to her as he continued to send the souls to the sereiti he smiled at each one as he sent them to the place. soon he was following the mans trail sending them back to the soul society. He finally made it to a empty spot that seemed to be no one here to send to the Soul society.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:58 am

Kira stops at the empty area and turns looking at Zilo as the Sand that followed her made a throne as she had her gun in her lap. She was prepared to deal with him now that they were away from the city*"Now for the real fun to begin."* The gun transformed into dual axes as she stood ready to fight Zilo.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:05 am

Zilo smiled he knew this girl was serious And that she was a lot stronger then she appeared. He smiled and said. "I guess theres no reason for me to hold back." He said as he switched his sword to his left hand and said "Bankai." He came out in a white outfit that of which looked like a white ichigo. "In this form my speed is much greater then the other captains. And my strength already surpasses some of them even without bankai." He said witha smile he still had his patch on to keep his strength at captain level.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:23 am

Kira smiled as he looked at him as he appeared behind him without even making a sound, as he held a ball of energy in his hand.*"I am the fastest Espada, Kira Sunabouzu."*He let out a punch filled with the power of a sonic boom at Zilo.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 am

Zilo shunpoed out of the way beside her and brought his blade down at one of the Axes. Only to appear to the other side of her swinging his blade up and catching right underneath one of the Axes and ripping upwards attempting to knock it out of the guys hands.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 am

The axe did not infact budge as she turned to you. The Espada also seemed to have incredible strength as she swung the axe with a lightning fast reflex.*"I am the Strongest Espada, My name means Muderer Desert-Ghost
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:31 am

Zilo brought his sword up to block the blow causing a crater underneath him this person was sure strong. "My name Zilo Telavu means Truth and solitude." He said smiling as he did something he swung his blade downward saying. "Getsuga Tenshou." While their blades where connected.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:30 pm