Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Zilo Messing around. (Tag:Kira)

Feign Callister

Re: Zilo Messing around. (Tag:Kira)

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 am

The Getsuga connected head on as it seemed to have obliterated the Espada, but that was naught but a momentary thought. The Espada had appeared back on his throne waveing his finger in that "no no no tsk tsk tsk" kind of way*"That could have hurt if that actually connected with me."* The Espada waved for him to bring it on, but he continued to sit as he looked at him calmly.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:38 am

Zilo smiled. "You certainly are strong what are you Cero primero?" He said as he charged with his blade and brought down a hug slice. To connect with the espada. And then shunpoed behind without a sound to come down with the blade.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 am

She caught both attack with the palm of her gloved hands and spoke very calmly as she continued to look at the night sky*"My number does not matter, I am the most powerful Espada, I am the Head Espada."* She tossed the barrel of her gun over her shoulder and shot an enormous Cero straight at Zilo.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:54 am

Zilo saw this and Shunpoed just as the cero flew by his head and smiled. "So your the leader or leaders pet...This is interesting i haven't had a battle like this in a while. Well then as i can see your stronger then most so i guess no reason for me to hold back at all." He said as he pulled off the patch his reiatsu went higher then any other captains Kira has sensed. This was his ultimate power his true form as a captain. He stood there and disappeared without a sound and appeared beside her faster then before his swings would take a lot more for her to defend from then just her simple hand.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:03 am

As he went to swing at her, an invisible force held the sword in place just before it would hit her, this force also gathered around Zilo in the same instant. This was the force of the wind applying pressure to every inch of his body in the perfect manner. Kira stood and looked at him as she pulled out her shotgun an flames that felt like lava, but could not burn shot out from her gun at Zilo.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:08 am

Zilo felt the pressure on his body and could hardly move he shunpoed away from the flames just enough but the pressure on him seemed to get heavier he tried to stand and was struggling. "So this is your ability to use the air and sand to make your opponent feel like their being crushed." He said as he struggled to bring his blade up. A normal Captain should be down on his knees right about now.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:11 am

Kira stood as he looked at Zilo and he activated his ability, but his voice sounded like the voice of a dark master that had to be obeyed as he spoke down upon Zilo*"Down on your knees child, I am giving you a choice. Stay with the shinigami and fight me, or join me, for you are strong."* He stood watch over the Shinigami his gun not pointed at him.

OOC:She used "The Beautiful" effect, so you are forced to get on your knees, sorry ^_^
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:14 am

Zilo felt his body drop to his knees. He had no control and smiled. "Heheheh idk whats going on but the way i see it the sand either getting stronger or i am just getting weaker at the moment." He didn't know that the person was using his/her ability on him he just thought the sand and air had gotten stronger. "Man i can't even move its like i am stuck here..." He said as he tried to move but couldn't he moved his eyes to look up at the shotgun pointed at his head.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:18 am

Kira smiled as the gun was hung on her back and she sat in a chair that was made from the sand as she looked at him*"I would like an answer sometime this millinea please, please don't babble on like the rest of the shinigami do when something like this happens, frankly it is quite irritating."* He sounded slightly annoyed you did not answer, but he decided to just sit down and wait for the answer.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:20 am

Zilo looked up and smiled. "Do i even have a choice i mean look at me i am down on my knees in front of someone that has clearly got the upper advantage in this territory." Zilo was good at pointing out the facts on what had happen so this would mean his answer was yes but ina riddle type thing. He never gave out straight answers to someone.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:23 am

Kira smiled as the pressure dissapeared and she stood looking at the man, offering a hand to help him up, despite the fact she was in her evil sate, she was still polite to people. Kira was prepared if he had decided to change his mind as he spoke*"Now you are free and I shall not use that technique, give me your answer now that you are not in a predicament."*His hand was outheld for Zilo to either Accept or refuse.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 am

Zilo thought about it for a second and grabbed the person hand and smiled. "I will as long as i don't have to kill 3 people Sairento Ichigo And Nami." He said with a smile as he stood up shakeing the person hand. Zilo put his patch back on to make his that of a normal captain again and had his swor dstill in bankai. He had learned to control is longer and longer of the years.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:31 am

While they shook hands after Zilo spoke and put his eye patch on, he rolled up Zilo's sleeve and grabbed it with his other hand. A burning sensation like lava went over him for a moment before passing, this was on his upper arm, and it was a mark with a 1 on it as the figure then let him go*"So you will never forget whom you owe your loyalties to."* She then took off her helment to reveal a woman with Onyx eyes and long black raven hair, her beauty beyond compare*"You belong to the Head Espada now, Numero Uno, the Primero."*With that she turned as a portal to Hueco Mundo ripped open*"Shall we?"
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 am

Zilo looked at his arm and laughed a little bit as he felt her make the burning sensatoin. "What am i now a semi fraccion?" He said teasingly as he walked with her and yawned a little bit. "Now that i think about it if i train liek a espada with the espada then Bankai and shikai can become like my resurrection." He said laughing as he entered the portal with the women.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 am

Kira chuckled a bit at the man's joke and patted him on the back as she looked at him*"That mark is invisible to all but you and I, for now you may live with your friends, but you belong to me and my "pet"."*She chuckled as she walked into the portal, it closing behind them.

[Exit, End Topic]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:32 pm