Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Heading home on a Cloud.( Tag: Ichigo Ryu and Kamaki)

Duster

Heading home on a Cloud.( Tag: Ichigo Ryu and Kamaki)

Post by Duster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 pm

The night was closing in as the sun set, the red sky like blood that had run across its beautiful scene. The wind was calm all about as a odd boy was heading home. He was cloaked in a robe seemingly meant for battle, but he had his school clothes underneath as he had just come back from his studies. His name was Duster. and he sat on a cloud as he went across the streets sitting on the cloud, causing people to stare at him as he flew slightly above them. He eventually stopped at a old hill as he stared at the sun set as he sat upon the cloud. He was invisible to reitsu sense, as he was a being of Magic*"What a beautiful sunset...now if only there was something to do.
    Kamaki

Re: Heading home on a Cloud.( Tag: Ichigo Ryu and Kamaki)

Post by Kamaki on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Kamaki was walking down the street where he had seen a cloud just going down the street. Kamaki wonderd who was on the cloud and since it was soild enough for that pperson to be on it he thought he could do it as well. Kamaki then shunpoed up on the cloud infront of the boy and said You know it would cause trouble if someone saw you up on here.Kamaki said nicely.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:29 pm

I yawned quietly as I leapt from rooftop to rooftop. My sea green eyes glittered as I felt the wind in my face and I jumped even higher so I would get that roller coaster feeling in the pit of my stomach. Although I was in my gigai, I was pretty sure the only people that would see me were day dreamers. And usually.. you didn't find many of those.
    Stopping on the rooftop, I gazed up at the sky, watching the clouds quietly. When my gaze caught sight of someone shunpoing, I frowned. He had went up to the cloud above me. I grimaced as I raced towards a door that opened up to an elevator, though I didn't touch the door itself. I leapt up on top of the building and pushed myself up in an extremely high jump that I KNEW I would never do again. Landing on the cloud, I saw two people, boys actually. One was a human and the other looked like a human but I could tell he wasn't.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 pm

Duster had sensed both of them, his eyes still closed as he stood on the solidified cloud and looked at each of them. He was about 5"7' in height and his eyes were Purple and Emerald. his fingers each had a ring and a necklace as around his neck. He wore a old looking robe that seemed to be a little to big for ham as when he stood the hood covered part of his eyes, and his arms were not long enough for the sleeves, covering his hands as they slid down his arms. He did not radiate any form of reitsu or Reiryoku.*"My name is Duster Sarron, who are you people."* He seemed to be cautious about both of the people on either side of him.
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Kamaki smiled and said My name is Kamaki Juka the self proclamed strongest Vizard and I do not know who the female is standing behind you.But would love to find out.Kamaki was look at the female.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 pm

I blushed, not used to the kind of attention this Kamaki man was giving me. Clearing my throat, replied, "I am Nami Ukitake, Soul Reaper. I am the 3rd Seat of Squad 4."
    I crossed my arms over my chest, biting the inside of my lip gently as I waited to see what happened next. I couldn't sense any reitsu coming from Duster, none at all. It frightened me if I didn't know what I was up against in case things turned bad.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Duster looked at them both coolly as he flipped off his hood and looked at Nami and Kamaki*"Seeing as how you to said what you are, I am a High School Student, the Heir to the Sarron Magi family."*His eyes glowed Amethyst and Emerald as he looked at each one and he began to make circles secretly with his lightning finger as he looked at them cautiously, he never trusted spirits*"Why are you spirits over here...."* He seemed very distrusting of both of you as he looked at the two of them, he had bad experiences with the spirit creatures.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 pm

So he is human, I thought to myself before answering his simple question. "I saw the vizard come up here and I expected him to come down. So when he didn't, I followed him up. Don't worry though, kid, I'm not much of a fighter."
    And that was true, definitely true. I hated fighting with a passion, and I couldn't stand using my zanpakuto for battle either.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 pm

Duster nodded as he used his Emerald eye to check for lies, but she seemed to be telling the truth as he looked at her, holding his free hand out to her as he nodded*"Then it is nice to meet you Nami, I am glad you had no intention of harming me, if you had I would have had to make this cloud dissapear and watch the two of you splatter on the ground below.*He yawned as he looked at her, it was obvious that it was no idle threat.
    Nami Ukitake

Post by Nami Ukitake on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:39 pm

I blinked, eyes wide as I shook his hand. I pulled a pill out of my pocket and slipped it into my mouth, my body falling over useless. I motioned towards my zanpakuto. "This thing is used for healing, not attacks. Usually. Oh, and music."
    Duster

Post by Duster on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 pm

Duster nodded to her as he looked her over, she was cute, but she was way too old for him, such a pity. Duster smiled at her, his sand colored hair flowing in the red light before he turned around muttering to himself "Would be a foolish thing to go after anyway..." It was quiet so you'd have to pay attention to him. He looked out at the sunset as he held a ring up to it as it blinked in response to the sun, seeming to gather a little bit of energy*
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 am

Kamaki was quiet while thy was talking but got tired of doing that so he said to the shinigami girl who name was Nami Your one of the preetiest girl's I have ever seen. Also If you where to let this cloud disapere I would just make something to catch me and Nami and I also have no intention of fighting but my Zanpactou is one of the best fighting zanpactou..Kamaki said in the niceist way he could.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 am

Duster shrugged at him as he hid his hand in his sleeve again, no longer charging lightning around him as he looked at Kamaki calmly*"I'm afraid I don't really care...I have no care for the dealings of power in your spirit world."*He said this his voice and eyes blank as he stared at the sun, seeming to have just blatantly ignored the idea of this man being the strongest at anything*"The strongest do not claim their power, they save it for a wise moment, then reveal their power."*He seemed to be talking to himself as he watched the sun go down and he nodded*"Looks like I am going to be late getting home tonight...."
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:30 am

Kamaki was thinking about what the boy had said and replyed by saynig Your right and that was some deep stuff,Your one very smart kid and also where does your power come from.Kamaki wanderd because he was not senseing anything from him.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 am

He turned and looked at the Vizard as he held up his rings in his finger, his necklace sparked and his eyes twinkled, there was no reitsu comeing from him, but a different power*"As I said before, I am the next Heir of the Sarron Magi Family. I used Magic for my power, unlike your reitsu based powers, I am a different kind of being entirely when it comes to a fight, many of your rules of engagement do not apply to me."
    Kamaki

Post by Kamaki on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:40 am

Kamaki was surprised he had heard of a magi family but they where to be exstinc.Kamaki then smiled and said Im glad that I have meet you today it was very knowledgable.Kamkai extended his hand to try and shake the boy's.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 am

He looked at the hand cautiously before shaking it, he had no trust for spirit beings and their weird tricks. He then nodded as he looked at his rings and counted them, making sure all ten of them were there, he was paranoid when people shook his hands as he needed his rings or his father would kill him, these were what let him use his powers the way he did.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:29 pm