Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Dancing Shadows (open)

Duster

Dancing Shadows (open)

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 am

As the moon show down on the world below, where there was seeming to be no living being, and no apparent look of reitsu, a shadow danced in the park, a literal shadow was dancing. Next to it was a man who held its hand, it was a female shadow as Duster danced with it. He wore his cloak as he always did, with blue jeans and a tee shirt under it. He had been alone all night, so he danced with a shadow, if for nothing else, but to comfort him. He had few friends, and few people at his school dared to go near him because it was well known that he was a magi.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Re: Dancing Shadows (open)

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 am

Mary was staring at the two 'people' that seemed to be dancing. She was positive that one of them wasn't a person, though it looked rather feminine, but the male figure was definitely a person. It was strange though; the young human girl couldn't feel any reiatsu coming from the shadow girl. "Hey hey, magician boy, whatcha doin'?" she called out curiously to the boy. If he were to look in her direction, he would see the young girl sitting on the ground, looking in his direction and waiting for an answer. As she waited for a reply, she thought about how strange his clothes were, and then realized that she was dressed strangely as well.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 am

The shadow dissipated as he turned and pointed a finger at her as lightning surrounded it and then he blinked, it was only a little girl and he sighed as he looked at her, little girls should not be out so late at night. He took his hood down revealing his sand colored hair, but more interestingly, his eyes. They had no pupils and one was a solid Amethyst Color, and the other a Emerald color. On his hands were ten rings and around his neck a necklace.*" Shouldn't you be home, it is kind of late at night, should you not be home."* He spoke in a soft kind voice,he radiated not a single speck of reitsu, even when lightning was around his fingers.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:34 am

Mary stared at the boy as lightning surrounded his finger; she was fascinated. After all, she had never thought she would find another person capable of manipulating lightning like that. The first order of business, however, was thinking up a proper nickname for him. "At home? I don't have a home, Multi-Eye Man," Mary said with a smile as she hopped up onto her feet and walked over to him, staring at the lightning around his fingers. "I didn't think I'd ever find someone who could mess with lightning like I can," she commented again, looking up at his face. "How come you can manipulate lightning like that?"
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:41 am

The lightning dissapears from his fingers as he lifts his hands so she can see his ten rings*"I am the next heir to the Sarron Magi Family, Duster Sarron, and as to how I can manipulate lightning, I can do much more than that, as I wield true magic at my finger tips."*He said calmly as he looked at her. So this girl was homeless, that was curious, never met such a young girl that was both healthy and homeless*"And what do you mean like you can, please show me what you mean.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:45 am

"So you're a magician? Neat!" Mary exclaimed cheerfully, then nodded her head when he asked for a demonstration. "Will do, Multi-Eye Man," she said simply before turning her back on him. If he looked up into the sky, he could see storm clouds suddenly appear out of nowhere, and then lightning started to strike the area all around the two of them. It even once hit the ground in between them, so that Mary could demonstrate her control over it. Then, the clouds went away. If he was still watching, he would see the young girl pull daggers out of the pouch she carried, and if he still watched, he would see lightning dancing off them. The next moment, they were thrown and lightning then struck where they were at. She soon turned back to him, the daggers disappearing, then reappearing in her pouch. "Whaddya think?"
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:57 am

He smiled as he looked at her as he stepped into a shadow then stepped out of another one, he themn moved a park bench by looking at it, then he would create a lightning bolt as he literally jumped on the lightning smiling at her as he zipped about the area. He was much more different from other people, as no energy came off of him while he did this.*"You are good girl, but we who are trained in the arts of magic are better."* He smiles at her as he snapped his fingers and a orb of light appeared in front of them.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 am

Mary blew her tongue at the older male, in an attempt to disrespect him and possibly make him mad, though the second part wouldn't be intended. "Just 'cause you can do more stuff doesn't mean you're stronger. For all you know, my lightning can kill you in one strike, or I didn't show you all of my abilities, so don't act all high and mighty." Mary said to him. She had to admit though, she found his powers kind of awesome. That didn't change the fact that he thought he was better than her though; she knew she was much better than he could ever hope to be.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:13 am

Duster smiled as he appeared behind her in the blink of an eye and whispered quietly to her, he knew she could not do what she was saying she could do. She was too young, and he had years of training, but he was definitely humored by the child as he looked at her*"If you think you are so good, then lets fight, even I can't do everything I wish I could, and it looks like you can't either."
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:20 am

"Gosh, why do you hafta be so mean Multi-Eye Man?" Mary questioned as she glanced back at him, before considering his offer. She'd shrug and walk forward, then turn around to face him, apparently accepting his offer. "Fine! if Mary wins, you apologize to her!" the young child explained, before a blast of lightning raced its way towards Duster. If he were to try and avoid it, he would see her electrically charged daggers heading towards him. If he blocked it with some kind of shield, she'd quickly move and throw the knives at his back.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:23 am

He smiled as he stepped a foot into a shadow and he dissapeared and appeared under a tree as the tree began to grow as a hail of broken limbs began to fall down towards Mary, but only to constrict her, not to hurt her. Duster trained with master magicians everyday, a little which girl did not stand much of a chance against his magic, especially if he used his specialty on her.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:27 am

When the broken tree limbs were launched at her, electricity crackled in the air for a moment before a shield formed around the young girl. With a giggle, the shield lashed out at the tree limbs and sent them flying, some in the direction of Duster. The shield then disappeared and the young girl moved swiftly in the direction of the boy; she was unaware of it, but her spiritual pressure, or rather, reiatsu, was rising. Already electricity was crackling around her as she ran in the direction of Duster; as she ran, another burst of lightning shot out at the boy.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 am

Duster felt the energy of Reitsu and frowned, She's no real Witch, she is just some little girl with spiritual energy, what a pain He decided he would have to fight her in her way. He activated his lightning ring and blew the trees to ash as he looked at her, his eyes cold and calculating. He held up a hand as the lightning that went near him was sent to the sky and the earth around him began to turn to dust as he looked at her.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:39 am

The fact that he was able to redirect her lightning didn't stop the young girl; her reiatsu seemed to go to its maximum when her lightning was redirected, however. Another blast of lightning raced towards Duster, and if he tried to redirect it again, he would find that a large amount of reiatsu was imbued in it this time, possibly enough to make him unable to redirect it. Mary finally got within range of Duster, and after the lightning was either redirected again or struck the spot he was at, she jumped in the direction of him, daggers out once again, once more electrically charged.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 am

As the lightning came at him he striked it back with his own, sending both skyward as the dust that had gathered at his feet flew up at her and went around her to restrain her as he looked at her calmly as the dust also gathered around her knives and she smiled at her*"You are no true magic user, you use the power of Reiryoku, something that is not in harmony with nature, you use Spirit world power.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 am

Mary was somewhat surprised this time when he struck at her lightning with his own; she hadn't expected that to happen. She had believed that someone with control over so many elements like him couldn't be so strong in all of them. The next moment, she was restrained by him and struggling. "So what if I use Spirit world power? It lets me fight the things that killed father, now let me go!" as she shouted that, her lightning reiatsu spiked high and the area around Mary exploded in lightning. When the dust settled, Duster would be able to see the young girl on her butt, sitting on the ground and apparently not able to fight any further.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 am

He sat next to her as he removed his necklace from his neck and put it around the girl, a burst of energy and life going into her. There even seemed to be some sort of force field now around her. She was reckless to think she could take on hollow on her own, especially if the Espada decided to attack*"And how will you avenge your father if you die because you are not experienced enough to fight the true evils like the Espada?"*He now spoke in a caring tone for her, her did not like hurting children, but this was the only way he could let her see things right*"If you learned to use true magic, your spiritual powers would be easier to handle, I think you should train before you try fighting anything big, I am only strong enough to take on a lower Espada, and that only with my necklace."*He nods to the necklace as she looks at her*"You may wear that if you like."
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:50 am

Mary crossed her arms as the boy put his strange necklace around her neck, keeping them crossed as she waited for him to say something. If he had been an espada, then she would be completely destroyed right now, and the thought of that made her...well, mad, to say the least. She would never lose to a hollow, even if it was one of the strongest hollows in existence. She wasn't too lost in her thoughts to not listen to Duster though, and nodded her head as he spoke. He had a point ;she couldn't avenge her father if she ended up dead fighting an espada. "You're right, Multi-Eye Man, absolutely right. Thing is, I've never had a knack for magic...I think my spiritual powers will do just fine, if I make them stronger," Mary was saying to him, then she would lay down on her back and stare at the sky. "If you know you're strong enough to fight a weak espada, does that mean you've fought one?" she questioned.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:06 am

Duster waited a while before he answered her question, as he lay his back against the tree from earlier looking to the sky. He finally answered as he clenched his fists, closing his eyes as he remembered what had happened*"Yes I have killed one....with my bare hands, but only thanks to that necklace around your neck, it will make you faster stronger, and protect you from much harm, but you must never lose that, if it fell into the wrong hands...."*He trailed off as he looked into the sky, wishing for better days ahead of himself.
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:14 am

"With your bare hands...you must be strong, Multi-Eye Man," Mary stated to him, giving him a small smile before returning her gaze to the sky. She was fingering the necklace as she thought about what to say next. "Do you think you could tell me your name?" she asked, rolling onto her stomach and looking at him, her head now supported with her hands. "And do you think you could train me in using my abilities? I will eventually fight an espada, if I continue to kill hollows like this." Mary stated, then she waited for his response.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 am

Duster smiled as he turned to dust and the wind carried him next to her where he would reform sitting next to her*"I go by Duster, Duster Sarron.."*He then began to think about helping her as he looked at the moon. Helping a child like this would be no easy task but...oh well. Finally he nodded and patted her head*"Yeah I guess I can, don't know how good a teacher I will be though, I learned everything I have from years of training, you got your powers from going into contact with too many strong spirits."
    Mary Leanne Hare

Post by Mary Leanne Hare on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:24 am

"Duster Sarron...well, it's a pleasure to meet you! Mary's name is...um, oops. It's obviously Mary," she stated with a small giggle. She watched him as he contemplated her laster question, and smiled upon hearing his answer. "Actually, I was always able to see hollows, somewhat; my powers showed up after my father was killed by them," Mary explained to him. Of course, it was possible what he was saying was true; she was probably just more reactive to the hollows than most humans. "Thank you, for agreeing to teach me," she stated, giving her another smile as she stood up. "Be sure to seek me out sometime; I'm probably going to be in the streets of Karakura somewhere,"
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:47 am

Duster nodded as he looked at the moon for a while before he stood up and stretched a bit and he looked at Mary as he nodded to the necklace*"Be sure to flick the ruby in the center of that necklace if you ever need help ok?"*With that he turned to dust as the wind blew him away and he traveled on the wind, and you hear a slight humming as he flew away.

OOC: this is what the necklace does

Name: Necklace of the 5 Limits

Description:This allows his arms to have the physical strength of a Tercera Espada, and his legs to allow him to do a Sonido like movement without the aid of his lightning. His Body has a hierro like Aura around it as it acts like a Segunda Espada's Hierro. To his eyes, things seem to move in slow motion as he can study every detail of anything, allowing him to process everything around him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:20 pm