Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Yuuki

Re: Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Yuuki was watching the stars light up the sky when she lightly heard Zilo murmur "Tomorrow i am getting her a new place thats for sure." Yuuki didn't say anything. she smiled lightly and sighed. she sat up in bed and continued to watch the sky. she couldn't sleep just yet. after all, when she slept the weather would do strange things depending on the dream she was having.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Zilo sat in there and started to read a book. He wasn't tired yet at all. Yet they both needed some sleep he was still awake it was only 11:11 and it was as if he wasn't even tired and he sighed and looked back at the ceiling and went back to his book.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:36 pm

Meanwhile, Yuuki was making objects float around the room for no apparent reason while she drew a picture.her now gray eyes focused on the drawing as three manga,a flash light,and her apartment keys flew around the room.it was 12:30 in the morning now and she didn't seem the least bit tired.after finishing her picture of the sky,she flipped over the note pad and started to draw Zilo with his grimmjow outfit on.the thought of zilo being the red head version of the 6th espada brought an amused smirk to Yuuki's lips.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Zilo was sitting there reading his book still. He was bored so it was keeping him mildly entertained but then again he still wondered about what had happened only a few hours ago about how she asked him that question when he said he wouldn't take her purity away from her then saying he would only if she asked him to what a foolish answer he had given to her but he shrugged it off and went back to reading.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:50 pm

After Yuuki finished her drawing, she set it down and sighed. her eyes turned back to purple and the objects that floated around the room fell back into place.she then remembered the question she asked when he mentioned her purity and she shook her head lightly.what she asked was stupid. she leaned back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling and watched the shadows move around to pass the time.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Zilo had finished his book and had nothing to do when he looked at the time it was 2:20 and he sighed and sat up straight and looked at the door. And looked back at the room. He braced his back on the head of the bed and looked straight at the wall thinking to himself.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Yuuki was sitting at the edge of the window sill by now looking out at the stars with her head resting on her arms. her mind replayed the day she had,from jumping off a cliff to talking with zilo. she smiled lightly. it was a great day, couldn't be better. problem was why couldn't she sleep? Yuuki heard a sigh from the other room and she looked at the clock. it was 2:20. damn time flies by. she thought while walking towards the bathroom and getting a glass of water.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm

Zilo heard someone get up and get a glass of water he stayed in the bed room and smiled. He looked back at the wall a mumured something quietly and looked back at the door and then laid downa nd looked up at the ceiling still thinking over what had happened today.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm

after getting a glass of water she felt around for a towel when her hand clasped a piece of glass she forgot to throw away when one of her glasses broke. dammit she thought to herself as a small trail of blood fell into the sink. she washed off the cut and walked back to her room,studying the jagged cut that was created into her palm. it still bled a bit but she didn't care.she held a towel to her hand to stop the bleeding and when it stopped, half the small towel was stained red. she threw the towel into the hamper and sat down on her bed sighing softly.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Zilo came walking into her room and took out a little kit he had with him. "The medical squad gave this to me so that if someone got hurt." He said with a smile as he rubbed it on her cut on her hand it instantly healed and covered up the cut as if nothing was there he stood up and started back out to his room and seeing the bloody towel was what gave him the hint.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm

i think that was meant for you to use Zilo....thanks though..she said in a quiet voice as her hand was completely healed.she then suddenly looked uplet me guess...couldn't sleep on that rock made mattress?she asked jokingly.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm

Zilo looked back at her and smiled. "No i can sleep i have just been thinking about what you said earlier today that is all." He said turning around and proceeding to walk out the door and he turned around to close her door.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Yuuki's expression turned serious,what did i say?she asked quietly. she wondered if it was when she confessed to him that she liked him. she blushed lightly.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Zilo turned around to look at her again. "Well what you said about that and purity but that is nothing to worry about." He said bringing the door to a shut with a smile she could still see as the door was closing slowly.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:49 pm

that brought a large blush to Yuuki's face.is that what's been bothering you?she asked out loud as the door closed. she sat there with the blush still remaining on her face. she fell back down on the bed.i knew i shouldn't have asked that... she scolded herself mentally.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 pm

He heard her ask a question and answered. "I think its lovely that you asked me that question because it gives me something to think about kinda like a puzzle and i have to solve it." He said smiling though she couldn't see him he started to walk off towards his side of the house for the night.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Yuuki heard his sudden reply and her blush remained.i'm glad you think of it like that...but i don't want you to stay up all nightbanging your head against the wall about something stupid that i asked...she murmured softly.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Zilo popped his head in witha goofy look on his face trying to make her laugh a little bit. "You know instead of banging my head it my be you." He said and closed the door and though about about it for a minute and the way he phrased that didn't sound right in his head.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:06 pm

You know instead of banging my head it may be you." ....at that sentence Yuuki didn't say anything.a dark red colored her cheeks and her hands covered her face.i bet he was kidding.... she thought as a bunch of wild thoughts roamed through her head.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:14 pm

Zilo came back in and sat down on the bed next to her thinking about what he said and he looked back over it about a million times and fiinally said. "You know that was the truth though." He said thinking about it as he sat there and sighed.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Yuuki looked up from her hands as he sat on her bed.she laughed lightly in surprise.thats...surprising actually...she murmured shyly with a light blush while askingwhat made you consider?
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 pm

Zilo smiled and looked a ther. "Well your not like other girls...your a bit....Different. I mean you look nice your personality is great and your almost as stubborn as a rock and i like all those traits about you." He said with a smile and looked back at the wall.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Yuuki didn't say anything she simply let a light blush remain.she leaned her head against his shoulder and sighed.she didn't know how to respond to his compliment since she never received one before.thanks....she murmured softly. if it wasn't for common sense she would've blurted out what she liked about him that would either make him go back to his room or he would end up falling asleep on the floor.so she kept her mouth closed.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Zilo snickered a little bit he let out what he thought and now he was going to make her. "And what made you decide on me of all people you could have went with what is it about me you see?" He said and looked at her as he hugged her gently.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Yuuki heard him snicker as he hugged her,"And what made you decide on me of all people you could have went with what is it about me you see?"Yuuki blushed and sat there silent for a moment or two.she bit her lower lip, then she finally said. you've been really nice to me since the day we've met, you're stubborn like me and won't take no for an answer at certain situations,you know whats right and whats wrong, you put others before yourself, you respect what people think,you've got a good sense of humor when you show it,a lot of girls can agree with me on this when i say you are extremely good looking,and you protective over the people that you care about.a lot of men lack what you have and i'm amazed that you actually like me.. after she finished speaking she hid her face in her hands to hide a blush.great now he's gonna think i'm a sap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:23 pm