Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Zilo

Re: Relaxing under the sunset (zilo)

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Zilo smiled and hugged her tighter then he already was and he looked at her and said. "I didn't know i was stubborn." HE said as he looked straight at her and looked back up at the ceiling and back down at the girl that was sitting in front of him and then said. "If you wish i will leave now so you can calm down." He said with a smile.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:15 pm

Yuuki laughed at his comment and hugged him back, she then looked up at him slightly,no...i'm alright you don't need to leave
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Zilo nodded his head. He lifted his feet up into the bed and laid there hugging her. He looked over at the picture she had drawn of him. He picked it up and smiled. "You forgot one thing." He said as he engraved the 1 on the right arm and the scars down his right chest that looked like nails.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:29 pm

Yuuki watched him draw a 1 on his arm with scars on his chest that looked like nails. she knew where the 1 came from and bet that the same person that put a number on him also gave him those scars.Yuuki rested her head on the pillow next to the drawing. i'm sorry you had to receive such markings....are they from her?she asked softly.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Zilo nodded and looked at her. "Yes i guess she found out that i like pain. Then called me a Masochist or what ever the hell that is suppose to mean." He said with a smile and went back to looking at the picture and put it away.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:41 pm

that's horrible....Yuuki answered finally as he took the drawing and put it away.her purple eyes gazed at the black sky for a moment then back at him.she closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly.it must've been devastating to have your virginity stolen from you like that....she said quietly with a soft sigh.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:54 pm

Zilo held on to her. "It was but at least i got to meet you..." He said as he brought her in close and hugged her. He then looked back at her eyes. "Purple eyes their beautiful. Seems we both have odd colored eyes." He said with his gray eyes looking into her.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Yuuki blushed and looked in his gray eyes,Gray eyes are much nicer and yes gray eyes are rare, purple...well i don't know who else has purple eyesshe replied while stroking the side of his face gently. she gave him a small smile.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:41 pm

He smiled a little bit as he broguht her in close to where her head could rest easier then what it was. He could feel her breath on his chest though he figured he had brought her to close and slowly started to let go of her.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Yuuki leaned her head against his chest as he brought her closer to him.she then felt him let go of her and she opened her eyes.a thought came to her mind, she leaned up and pressed her lips to his for a moment then she let go with a slight blush on her face. sorry...
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Zilo smiled a littel bit with a blush. He then bent his head down and gave her a kiss. The same way she had given him a kiss. a soft and easy one without pressure. This way she knew that he wasn't going to try anything without her doing it first.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Yuuki blushed a light pink,judging by the pressure of the kiss, she knew he wasn't going to do anything without her say.she kissed him back,soft and gentle but this time it was giving him permission,that he could do what he wanted.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:37 pm

Zilo smiled and held on to her. "I will stop anyone that tries to hurt you they will die by my hand if they try to lay such a hand on you they will suffer a slow and painful agony." He said as he looked at her and kissed her softly again.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Yuuki heard him say "I will stop anyone that tries to hurt you they will die by my hand if they try to lay such a hand on you they will suffer a slow and painful agony." and she blushed,i won't let anyone hurt you either, not if i can help it.she said softly as she kissed him back.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:49 pm

Zilo sat there and looked around to see if they where up all night now they had nothing to do and he sighed. He looked at her and said"Umm what should we do now we don't have anything to do now do we?" he looked at her.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Yuuki shook her head once,no nothing's going on and what do you wanna do?she asked while blushing lightly at her own question.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:02 am

Zilo thought about it and there was nothing that they could do and he sighed. "I do not think that there is anything that we could do because you know that as well as me we are stuck without anything to do till morning and soon we will both be tired and fall asleep." He smiled at her and closed his eyes.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:07 am

Yuuki blushed,well....no i don't think you'd want to do thatshe said softly. she thought about one thing that they could do but considering all the things that happened to Zilo she doubted he would want to do anything just yet.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:22 am

Zilo looked at her and smiled. "What where you thinking of right there and then?" He asked with a smile on his face and waited for her to respond though he knew what she wanted but he was going to make her say it.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:41 am

Yuuki blushed knowing damn well he knew what she wanted.problem was,with things like this she wasn't good at using words.she blushed a dark shade of red and she whispered softlyi want you...
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 am

Zilo smiled a little bit and leaned in and whispered. "Are you sure you want this? If you do this you can never take it back when you want to take it back." He said waiting on her to respond as he held on to her and was silent.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:51 am

"Are you sure you want this? If you do this you can never take it back when you want to take it back." listening to his words,Yuuki nodded once and hugged him back,i'm sure Zilo.....
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:56 am

Zilo sighed he knew this was her time and he didn't want to hurt her at all and sighed and looked at her. "I am not really sure you should with me i mean you know what is happening to me will that not make you regret this decision you are about to make?" He said as he slowly moved his hand up her leg.
    Yuuki

Post by Yuuki on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 am

i know whats happening to you...and at first i thought yes it would be a bad idea,but i love you, i love you enough to know that i won't regret the decision that i'm making. Yuuki gave him a small smile.she closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly.do you regret being with me?she asked as his hand moved up her leg.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:09 am

Zilo smiled at her and shook his head no that was the last thing on his mind that he would say there was no way that he had regret to be with her and he knew she was the best person he has meet so far and looked back at her and stopped his hand on her upper thigh he never got too close to the personal areas like he always does but he was certainly closer then he had always been"That would be the last theng that i would think of."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 pm