Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Feign Callister

Re: Lazy day as usual (kira,zilo,and feign )

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:13 am

Kira sighed as she looked at him, despite her normal ideals, she would help they poor guy out, but hopefully he would not go back to being that drunk again. She stood up and she patted his shoulder*"I guess you can stay at my place for now, but we gotta find a name for me to call you."*She was calm as she said this, figuring it was the best thing she could do at the moment.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:16 am

"Well the name on the shirt im wearing says Ryuuga.So im guessing we should go with that."He said rocking back and forth like a little kid.He then laid down on his stomach looking a firefly that landed on his nose,he then looked at it cross eyes and smiled.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 am

Kira actually smiled genuinely, and it had been a long time since she had done that, he really was a different man now. She nodded as she headed to her house waving for Ryuuga to come along. She may hev been helping him and he may have changed, but just in case she was wrong, he slept in the extra room....
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:27 am

Ryuu fallowed behind her with a bit of a skip in his step.He would walk beside her instead of behind her.With his hands in his pockets and his hair in his face.You could barely see his eyes.It still resembled that of what it looked like before he jumped in the river.The smell was completely gone now.He smiled still looking at the sky.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:32 am

They had finally gotten to her house. Inside was a living room, dining room, two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and in the back of the house was a door with several locks on it. Kira let him inside as she took of her shoes and took the smelling salts from between her breasts and placed them next to a box of needles that were in her living room. A large flat screen TV was in her living room as she pointed to it*"Go ahead and find something to watch if you want, but keep it down, I have to hear if one of the wall bells in here rings."*She pointed at the several bells on the wall, each with various symbols in a different language.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:35 am

Ryuu then stretched out on the couch taking his shoes of first and neatly placing them by the door.He would then flip through the channels and yawn doing so.He would then curl up into a ball on the couch and begin to doze off for a bit.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:39 am

Kira smiled at him as she went to her room and slipped into her night clothes , which was pretty much a skimpy two piece bikini, and put a golden robe with a dragon on the back of it over her as she went to the living room and turned the TV off after he fell asleep, before heading to her bead, taking off the robe, and laying down on her "special" bed looking at the skylight she had above her bed.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:41 am

Ryuu woke up after an hour or two.He was looking for the spare bedroom.He began to open doors randomly looking.He found hers,saw she was laying there and closed and continued the search.After a few minutes he made his way back to the couch and sat down looking around the room."She has a nice house,never got her name though."he said laying back down on the couch.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:55 am

Kira had never gone to sleep and she got up after a bit as she put her robe on again and walked out to the living room and looked at him, he seemed to still be as much of a child as earlier*"Did you need something Ryuuga, there is water in the kitchen if you need a drink, or are you looking for a bedroom?"*She asked calmly as she looked at him with a gentle smile on her face, this man was more like a wandering child.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:58 am

His teenage qualities began to return to him,and those were all that were going to return.As a teenager ryuuga was shy very timid and soft spoken.He looked down at his feet blushing a bit."I uh,i was looking for the bedroom miss."He said twiddling his thumbs his feet crossing over the other,it was one of his nervous mannerisms.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:08 am

She looked at a door next to her own room and she nodded to it.*"The room next to mine is a bedroom, you may use that for the night Ryuuga.."*with that she walked off to her room closing the door as she then removed her robes and lay back up at the starry night while on her bad. The next bedroom was a mirror copy of hers, skylight an everything, but the bed was without her special modifications like hers was.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 am

Ryuu then walks to the room beside hers and opened the door and yawned crashing on the bed for the night curling up in a ball under the covers and dozing off for the night."zzzzz"
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:17 am

-Next morning-

You hear three people talking and laughing in the living room as they watch TV together. This was Kira, the woman you knew. Gale, a woman with gold and white hair that was wearing a rather interesting top (Avataer to see her, and she is in fact slightly more endowed than Kira) and a bikini bottom to cover her lower parts, and a man whose shirt was unbuttoned and opened, his hair red and his eyes like Emeralds along with wearing a baggy pair of blue jeans. They seemed to be watching Monk.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 am

Ryuu would then wake up the next morning feeling a bit refreshed.He felt like a teenage boy waking up late on a saturday morning,hell it was a saturday and he was a teenager.He opened the door to see all three of them in one room together.He would then quickly bow."My apologies miss i shall return to my room until company leaves."He said as he went back into the room and closed the door behind him.Quietly laying down looking at the sky.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:27 am

Gale stood up as Kira was about to say something and in her energetic voice she waved for him to come sit with them*"Come over here with us, we don't bite ^_^...well sometimes we do, that thats another story."* For that Kira bopped the back of her head, but Gale just giggled and Feign just lay on the couch and napped., they were all very different from each other.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 am

Ryuu walked out silently looking down at his feet.His hair covered his face and his right eyes was the only one visible,it was turquoise color.He would then sit on the floor his legs criss cross by kira.Playing with his thumbs and looking down at his hands.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 am

Gale looked down and giggled as she suddenly tackled Ryuuga in a hug and smiled*"Kira, not only is he a hottie, he is so cute, where did you get him, I want one ^_^."* Kira frowned a moment and sighed. She was still in her dragon robes as she looked at them and shrugged*"He fell out of a tree and lost his memories, looks like he might stay like this."* At this the man opened an eye and spoke a moment.*"Thats unusual Kira, you giving charity...."*The man seemed to drift to sleep. leaving Gale in her skimpy outfit hugging Ryuuga on the floor as she giggled.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:43 am

Ryuu looked up at kira,slightly frightened.His eyes screamed help me.He would then immediately look down still twiddling his thumbs.His mind very distant,kinda wishing he had just stayed in the room.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:51 am

Kira understood what Ryuu meant by his eyes as she stood up her robe opening again to reveal her bikini, not that she cared, as she grabbed Gale by the hair as Gale let you go and was drug over to the couch to sit down. Kira then looked at Ryuuga with an apologetic smile*"I apologize for my little sister she is very...rambunctious? Yeah...that sounds about right."* Gale stuck her tongue out at Kira before winking at Ryuu.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:10 am

Ryuu then still frightened then would get up and walk to the room and close the door and lock it from the inside.He would then hold himself in a fettle position on the bed.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:01 pm

At this Kira was about to stand when the man yawned and stood up*"I'll help calm him down, Gale you really are horrible at reading reactions of when to and not to do things."*The man walked into the room that Ryuu was in and he patted Ryuu's back as he sat down on the bed next to him.*"I apologize for our youngest sister, you'll see her a few times...My name is Feign by the way, and I was told your name was Ryuuga? Thats interesting...."*He said this thoughtfully. Oddly being around him had a calming effect as opposed to Gale who was very hyper. His lust reitsu was different from the other two, instead of inducing lust in men, it relaxed them and allowed him to make friends easy, sadly he also had no control of this power so it fluxuated.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Ryuu then calmed down a bit and looked at him in his eyes."Yes,my name is Ryuuga Yagami."He said as he stuck his hand out to shake the other males hand.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:12 pm

He smiled and shook his hand after waiting a moment for his powers to go steady and calm and he nodded to him*"So how have you liked it here in my sister's home, can't imagine it has been a thrill losing your memories huh kid?"*He said this in a kind tone as his calming aura went about. Feign seemed like a nice guy in general, so his aura just enhanced that.
    Ryuu

Post by Ryuu on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:14 pm

"The only thing i can seem to remember is my name,and that my best friend's name is zilo."He said as he scratched the back of his head.His memories were truly gone this time.those were all he had.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Feign blinked then chuckled as he held a finger up as he walked out of the room*"Just one moment please."*He seemed to recognize the name, and he closed the door behind him as he walked out. He walked to Kira and smiled to them*"That boy's best friend...his name is Zilo...do you think..."*Kira nodded, it was definately a possibility. Gale appeared to have left just leving Kira and Feign to talk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:36 pm