Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Magic vs Spirits (Tag :Zilo and Emiko) [Void Battle, no longer counts for rp]

Duster

Magic vs Spirits (Tag :Zilo and Emiko) [Void Battle, no longer counts for rp]

Post by Duster on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Duster had been fighting a large hollow for a while, it was a gillian hollow of extreme strength. It seemed to be giving Duster a hard time as he dashed from place to place. The hollow had yet to lay a finger on him.*"What a pain in the butt...."
    Emiko Nasatora

Re: Magic vs Spirits (Tag :Zilo and Emiko) [Void Battle, no longer counts for rp]

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 pm

A human attempting to fight a gillian...amusing, to say the least Emiko thought to herself as she watched the boy. So far, it hadn't touched Duster, though she doubted it would stay that way for long. "Better help him before he gets himself killed..." she muttered to herself as she drew her zanpakuto. Duster would feel an immense spiritual pressure fill the area as she leaped from the spot she was at and slashed her sword at the huge hollow.
    Zilo

Re: Magic vs Spirits (Tag :Zilo and Emiko) [Void Battle, no longer counts for rp]

Post by Zilo on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Zilo came up from behind and fired a getsuga tenshou at the beast slicing off its head. He watched the beast as it plummet to the ground he looked up a tthe boy that had been fighting it and looked at the girl who had drawn her Zanpaktou and She could recognize him with the way he dressed in grimmjow old clothe he turned back to the boy and smiled. "So what made you decide and fight that thing?"He asked. Not certain why a human would fight a gillian.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:03 am

Duster ignored the spiritual pressure of both of the Shinigami as in a flash of anger lightning sprang from his fingers as Zilo as he yelled*"YOU IDIOT, NOW I HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER ONE." No spiritual energy came from him, and the lightning that sprang from his fingers had been real, but it was laced with an energy that had been thought to be lost. This boy wielded magic.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am

No reiatsu...strange Emiko thought to herself when the boy fired lightning at her fellow captain. When he did that, the girl jumped in front of the fellow captain and a rectangular wall sprang up in front of them. It was the #89 Bakudo, Danku. It was just barely able to stop the lightning, which made Emiko a bit worried; this boy had incredible power. "It's not very polite to attack people without even knowing who they are," she stated to him, sheathing her sword. "What do you mean you have to find another one?"
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:42 am

Zilo saw the lighting coming at him and sighed and fired a getsuga tenshou taking the lighting away and back at the kid he shunpoed to the right of him and stood there with his sword out blocking the attack. "You fool you could die doing what ever you are doing..." He said starring at him with his dull gray eyes.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 am

Duster sighed as he put his hand down and looked at them after flipping his hood off his head. His hair is a sandy color and one eye was Amethyst and the other was Emerald*"I am sorry...its just it took me so long to find one of the stupid gillians and you killed it. I needed to kill one to strengthen myself so I could learn more of them. I am searching for the ways of you spirits. My name is Duster Sarron, the heir to the Sarron Magi Clan."*He looked at them calmly as he sighed putting a hand to his head in annoyance. It showed each hand had five rings each on them. He then looked to Zilo and his Purple eye glowed as he looked at Zilo*"It is by the orders of my father that I do this.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 am

"A gillian isn't a joke, even if you possess an item on your person that is capable of making an attack comparable to a high level kido," Emiko stated; to a captain, gillians were jokes, but to a special human like Duster...not so much. Of course, that was just what she thought; she didn't believe humans could ever stand up to beings like espada and captains like herself. "Why do you need to learn more about gillians, specifically? The only thing that's different from them and a regular hollow is that they've consumed hundreds of hollows," she explained as she walked forward and stopped in front of him, her arms crossed. "Why do you have no reiatsu? I've never heard of any being void of reiatsu, except for Mod Souls and Bounts." she stated to him, her arms crossed as she waited for a reply.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 am

Zilo looked at him and smiled. "Isn't your father the last of the magic users beside you?" He said starring at him. There was a time he heard about magic user from a human but barely few remainded and they had always skipped generation for the next users to become able to use it. He walked out to the middle of the field and took off his patch causing another Gillan come running at him. HE put his patch on. "Kid if you need to kill it kill it now while its looking at me." He said starring at the gillan.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:13 am

Duster's eye glowed as he looked at the Gillian that had appeared and he waited for it to get close to him and suddenly a magic circle glowed under them as the Gillian was stopped in its tracks and his hands glowed around it as he listened to it roar, the roars of all the beings it had eaten and absorbed*"That is all I needed to know about."*With that swords of darkness suddenly came from nowhere and stabbed through the beast and ripped it to shreds as he brushed off his cloak*"Yeah, its because there are so many half breeds, I am now the only pure breed left in this world, and as for my Spiritual energy....Magi are born without it, we never have any until we die. My magic will suffice though, I have the strength to take on a meduium leveled captain if need come to pass....."
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:18 am

What is he doing? Emiko thought to herself when Zilo took off his patch; for a moment, the spiritual pressure of the area had risen, then went back down when Zilo put his patch back on. The next minute, a gillian was in front of the three of them, and just as she was about to call Zilo an idiot for believing the boy could take on the gillian, the gillian was defeated. A human defeating a gillian...never thought I would see the day she thought to herself as she let out a sigh. "If you're born without reiatsu, I wonder how you're going to go to the Soul Society when you die. It really opens up a lot of questions." Emiko spoke, hiding her amazement at the fact he had managed to kill the gillian.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 am

Zilo looked at the boy and smiled. "Well you can take on Medium captains then you sure as hell can take me out i am the weakest captain in the S.S. right now." He said with a smile as he walked near them yawning and looked over at emiko with a smile.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:37 am

Duster smiled as his eye stopped glowing and he looked at the both of them, then he looked at Emiko to answer him*"When a Magi dies, their stored up spirit energy that is locked inside our souls is suddenly released. It often causes a violent explosion when we finally do die."* He says this calmly as he looks at them*"Saddly, the burst of energy always attracts at least menos level hollow and we are devoured.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:39 am

"He might be able to take you out, but he wouldn't be able to take me out," Emiko responded to the squad thirteen captain, before looking back at Duster as he explained what happened when a magi died. It was interesting, to say the least, since she had never heard of such a thing before. Now that she thought of it, she had never heard of magi period...perhaps that was because she didn't read too many books and, therefore, didn't hear about them too much.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:44 am

Zilo smiled and thought about it for a minute and smiled at her. "CAre to spar for a second Emiko?" He said he may have been the Squad 13 captain but he certianly fast as he could take out sairento and smiled at her as he pulled out his sword that looked like a giant butcher knife and smiled looking at him.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 am

Duster smiled to himself as his fingers dissapeared into the sleeves of his robed and his hood went up as he looked at the two of them*"Hmmm Do you two mind if I was to join in this as well, I have always been curious as to how your powers work...the better to know things for when I finally leave this world,"*He was serious, but there was a hint of dark humor in it as he looked at them.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:59 am

Just as she was about to agree to the challenge, Dusk spoke up as well, causing her to smile a bit. "A three-way free for all? sounds good to me," she stated to the both of them as she drew out her own zapakuto. "I assume the both of you are ready...and even if you aren't, you better be." she stated, then rushed at Zilo, attempting to slash at him as soon as she got in range of the other captain.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 am

Zilo disappeared and appeared behind her. He wondered why she had charged so bluntly at him then he almost forgot about dust and shunpoed away from her about 50 feet. "That circle of his if i was near you and he caught me in it along with you i might have lost jsut there." remembering how had stopped the hollow and looked back at emiko that was probab;y shocked on how fast the 13 division captain was ever though he was known to be lazy.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:25 am

Duster chuckled as Emiko charged in and his Amethyst eye shined with light as the circle activated and anything within the circle would be frozen solid unless they exerted enough energy to break a level 80 kidou. As for Zilo, Duster stepped one foot into a shadow and he was gone in an instant appearing on the roof of a building as he shot down a bolt of fire and Lightning.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 am

As the circle appeared, Emiko simply let out a small laugh, before using shunpo to quickly get out of the circle. It wouldn't hit anything at all and, once she saw where he had gone, she used shunpo a second time, appearing right behind him. A Hado would appear in her hand; it was #58, Tenran, and the next moment, a blast similar to a tornado raced towards the human.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 am

Zilo disappeared and appeared in fornt of the human and shot a getsuga tenshou at the tornado stopping it then turning with high speed to kick the human off of the building if it connected he would be sent off of the building to the ground and brought his sword up to block any sword attack from emiko.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:53 am

Duster dissapeared as he kept his foot in a shadow and appeared down on the ground as he clenched his fist into the air as dust lept into the air and began to wrap around the two shinigami, if this worked, they would be trapped in something as powerful as a level 100 kidou, this was his most powerful Magic, the magic of dust.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:56 am

Deciding that her Hado would be sufficient enough to keep Zilo busy, she leaped off the building, and just in time too, for the next instant, dust covered the entire area around Zilo. Phew...looks like powerful stuff, I don't much like Zilo's chances Emiko thought to herself as she landed on the ground. She used shunpo for the third time, appearing to Duster's left before sending her zanpakutou his way.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:07 am

Zilo smiled as he was in side the dust storm. and sighed. "Bankai..." He said as he spiritual pressure jumped inside the tornado. And he shot a getsuga tenshou to spin the opposite direction of the tornado. "Ei ei if i didn't go bankai that might have really hurt." He said twisting his neck and appearing inf ront of Emiko form all the way on top of the building knocking his. sword upwards and bringing a foot to his stomach.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:12 am

Duster yawned a bit, he was tired, but he had to keep going. As they came down to his level he smiled and nodded as his Amethyst eye glowed with power and the magic ring one again lit up."Gotcha."* He smiled, he may have been standing in the ring, but it would not effect him, the other two however, it would seem to hold all but their heads frozen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:27 pm