Bleach Frost

A place where you can come and rp your favorite characters and even make customs, too.

Staff

Head Admin

Ichigo Ryu

Admin

Orihime Inoue Feign Callister Koori Yuki Zane Hataro+

Moderators

Emiko Nasatora Sairento Bakuhatsu Kazuki

Latest topics

» improve page rank backlink service
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:31 am by Guest

» Bleach Awakening of the Elder Ones
Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 am by Levi Colton

» Advertisement & Affiliation: Grand Adventure
Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:18 pm by Grand Adventure

» Carving the soccer field (Orihime)
Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:29 am by Locura Ash

» My Exile {An original Zombie RPG}
Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm by Claire

» The Task Of Training (Open)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:57 am by Sairento Bakuhatsu

» Didn't really know.Sorry I
Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 am by Futeki Bakuhatsu

» The former Espada (Feign)
Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:18 am by Mary Leanne Hare

Affiliates

Bleach Untold Stories RP 

Magic vs Spirits (Tag :Zilo and Emiko) [Void Battle, no longer counts for rp]

Emiko Nasatora

Re: Magic vs Spirits (Tag :Zilo and Emiko) [Void Battle, no longer counts for rp]

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:18 am

"Reap vengeance, Isiku." Emiko said simply once she realized what Duster was doing; soon after she activated her shikai, fog rolled in, covering the entire area in it. If one were to try and strike at it, they would find the fog unable to be damaged. Huge spiritual pressure came from Emiko, lessening the effects that Duster's attack had on her. Of course, her body was extremely cold, but not frozen. She jumped backwards from the other captain, and soon afterward, Duster would find her rushing towards him, ignoring the coldness as she did so.
    Zilo

Re: Magic vs Spirits (Tag :Zilo and Emiko) [Void Battle, no longer counts for rp]

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:21 am

Zilo smiled as he was trapped he finally decided not tot hold back any longer he shot his spiritual energy up to the max witht he patch on and lift his blade and aimed at the boy and the girl. "Getsuga tenshou..." He said bringing his blade down using the weight from the spell on him making the blast even faster bigger and stronger going at the two of them.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:26 am

Duster smiled and seemed to let the attack hit him as in that instant it hit him, he turned to dust and his particles where flown to the top of a building where he waved down, the magic circle glowing again as a series of lightning bolts went down on the area of the circle like hail. He normally would have tried to deflect the attack, but without his necklace, he could not even attempt deflecting that kind of attack. Duster kept his hands in his sleeves as he watched for the next set of movement.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:28 am

"Bankai," deciding that her shikai wouldn't be enough to stop the blast heading towards her, she uttered those words. Her knuckles shattered and fell to the ground, then the next instant, she was covered entirely in her zanpakutou, spikes protruding from various places. When the blast got close, she simply leaped upwards and avoid it; realizing it wouldn't be wise to try and fight Zilo while being shot at by lightning bolts, she quickly made her way back over to Duster. Realizing that he was just at the edge of her fog, she smirked and used a fourth shunpo to appear a ways behind him, out of range of her fog. "Explode." another word, and her fog suddenly exploded violently and suddenly.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 am

Zilo ended up beside Meiko "aiy aiy trying to kill me there." He said starring out at the explosion. He turned around and swung his blade downwards with his left hand she could note that Zilo was fucking around anymore when he knew it was serious he wasn't going to let the girl get away with almost killing him he smiled as the blade came down.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 am

Duster smiled as he vanished and was now in the sky as lightning bolts became his platforms as he walked, his body now charged with lightning as he looked at them. He let loose shadow energy from all over his body as it attempted to ensnare Zilo and Emiko in shadows that induced nothing but sheer pain on their opponents. While his power rating was of a medium class captain, his tactics were not. They were in the air, and he hovered high above his magic circle, away from the fog.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 am

To avoid Zilo's blade, the captain would jump up and behind him, quickly turning so that she was facing him. "Final Song." she muttered under her breath; the next moment, shadows of her own went straight towards Zilo. She then looked over at Duster's shadows and let out a sigh as she muttered again. Shadows raced towards Duster's own shadows and quickly overpowered them. After doing that, her shadows would race towards Duster. Using it twice in a row...I never thought it would be so taxing on my reiatsu Emiko thought to herself as her shadows headed for the both of them. Emiko had, however, made sure that the shadows Duster had sent at Zilo weren't affected by her own shadows.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:46 am

Zilo smiled as he saw all the shadows coming for him and sighed he shunpoed at the last minute ton let them hit each other and fight them and looked back at the other two. "You know this is really boring me...I will end this now..." He said as he ripped off his patch and since he was in bankai he would surpass all captains Spiritual pressure and he got even faster and stronger you could see his white reiatsu wrapping around him and it finally disappeared in his body but you could sense it and see his blade shaking with power. "Congrats you two made it to stage 3 out of 4..." He said with the look to kill on his face.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:51 am

(SON OF A BEAST DID IT AGAIN)
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 am

Duster vanished as suddenly he was on the ground in his magic circle as the earth rose from the earth and he rode upon the magic circle, his purple eye glowing. Unlike any being of Spiritual energy, magic took far less a tole on the body as spirit energy powers did. He mutterd to himself as he went to clutch at a necklace that wasn't there*"Crap I gave that to Mary to protect her...looks like I'll have to resort to "that"."*As he said this, she rode suddenly began to be rubbed out as dust wrapped and crushed it into sand for his earth powers to control. As long as he was in this circle, he was strong enough to face the two of them, sucked this wasn't during the day time though.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:58 am

Just because he removed his patch he thinks he can beat the both of us? Emiko thought to herself; nevertheless, she knew that if the two of them didn't band together, he would be able to beat them. So, she used shunpo, and appeared beside Duster. "Listen, magi boy, we have to work together to beat him now. He's taken his patch off, and it functions like a reiatsu blocker; that means he's much stronger now than before." she explained to him, before letting her full reiatsu erupt around her as well. Any humans in the vicinity would probably instantly pass out, save for special cases like Duster. "I'll lead." the girl said simply to him, before reappearing in front of Zilo and sending a kick to his head.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:00 am

Zilo reached up and blocked the attack. "I will not go stage 4 yet i am keeping my reiatsu down so that i don't have too." He said looking at her and shunpoing behind her and looked at her. "I would use Getsuga tenshou but i do not wanna kill a fellow captain." He said as he spun with great speed having a kick go for her stomach. He almost forgot about the kid and looked at him as he was spinning and brought his blade down sending a getsuga tenshou without even saying the name.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:04 am

Duster's eyes glowed as did the circle as the Getsuga Tenshou stopped in place, and down below, the sand and dust had been forming one giant magic circle around the area, but this one was more complex, using his magic circle as a center point. Now his powers could effect the area much stronger than ever before as he turned the Getsuga Tenshou around, and sent it back at its master. Duster started to sweat a bit now, he had a slight headache from making the magic Circle, so he would have trouble properly controlling his Telekinesis for a while.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 am

"You're honestly trying to fight the captain of squad 2 in hand-to-hand combat, Zilo? You should know the majority of squad 2 captains have been masters at it." she taunted him, grabbing the leg that had been sent for her stomach and using it to fling herself up into the air; it was around that time that the redirected getsuga tenshou reached Zilo's area. Deciding not to wait to see the result of it, she quickly repeated her Hado from earlier. This time, the tornado-based attack was much faster and stronger as it headed towards Zilo's last position.
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:14 am

Zilo sighed. "Apparently you forgotten i was a master in Maui Thai oh well." He pulled his blade up. "Last time i am going to use this or i might have to go Stage four. He aligned it to where it would get both of them. "Getsuga Tenshou..." He broguht the blade down. It engulfed his last attack getting even bigger and going against the tornado and started to head towards the girl and the boy. It was a lot bigger then before if they wanted any chance of survival they both have to attack at the same time or dodge it.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:22 am

Gale smiled as the attack came at him and then he took one of his rings and laid it at his feet as the whole area's magic Circles turned silver and in that instant as Telekinesis moved both Emiko and Duster away, everyone suddenly went blind and lost the ability to smell. Duster sighed , which could be heard by both of them as his cloak could now be heard flapping in the wind. But unlike either of you, he could not be sensed by spiritual senses.*"With that as the center piece, lets all have a blind fight shall we?"*His voice could be easily heard by both of you, as your other senses seemed to have doubled in their strength.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 am

So what if he's a master at Maui Thai? I've had many years to perfect tons of fighting styles Emiko thought to herself; just as she was about to defend herself from the Getsuga Tenshou, she found herself teleported to somewhere. Of course, she wasn't aware of where she was teleported, considering the fact that she couldn't see in the slightest. "Great strategy Duster; blind the both of us and leave us at the mercy of the obviously stronger person." she complained, not knowing whether or not Duster was affected as she searched for Zilo's reiatsu. Upon finding it, she let loose a kido in his direction. Although he wasn't able to see it, it was the most destructive hado she knew; #91, Hyoga Seiran.

Last edited by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 am

Zilo sighed as he heard it coming at him and shupoed far to the right though he couldn't sense either one of them. "Sure we can have a blind fight..." Zilo hide his spiritual pressure just like kira did you couldn't sense him anywhere. "You will be able to sense when i attack but i can sense you easy Emiko." He snickered as he stood there though no one could tell where he was now.
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:59 am

As he moved out of range suddenly sight came back, but hearing was lost as Duster had appeared behind Zane from the shadow of a cloud that had blacked out the sky while they were blind. His eye glowed as suddenly a force tried to stop Zilo from being able to move an inch as his Telekinises had jumped to an alarming level of 110 in kidou standards. This coupled with the fact this was a surprise attack, should ensure he had him.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 am

Their blind fight, unfortunately, was interrupted as Duster saw fit to give their sight back, but take away hearing. Great she thought to herself as she stared at Zilo. She wasn't sure what Duster was attempting to do, but either way, she shot off another of the #91 hado towards Zilo; after doing that, her reiatsu lowered by quite a bit, obviously taxed by using such a powerful attack twice in a row. Its power was a bit lower than usual, considering she had used it twice in a row; it was now comparable in power to a level 70 or so hado.

Last edited by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zilo

Post by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:09 am

Zilo felt the pressure of the Telekinesis on him he couldn't move. He looked up to see the other captain fire a high powered hado at him and he smiled. "Well seems like its my time." The blast hit him ripping away his whole right side. Hes body fell to the ground as it was turning into spirit particles. He smiled and closed his eyes disappearing into dust.

Last edited by Zilo on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Duster

Post by Duster on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 am

Duster appeared in front of the blast as he was burnt to bits and he fell to the ground in a heap as he laughed in the air, knowing he would die once he hit the ground, breaking his bones. Now he could turn into a spiritual being and gain even more power than he had before.
    Emiko Nasatora

Post by Emiko Nasatora on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 am

This is ridiculous Emiko thought to herself as she let out a sigh, though it wasn't heard; she turned to face the blade and saw that Duster had gotten in the way...then he had appeared behind Zilo and she saw that Duster was reaching for Zilo's throat. Upon seeing this, another burst of reiatsu flared from the girl as she sent a spiked punch towards Zilo's stomach.
    Zane Hataro+

Post by Zane Hataro+ on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:11 am

Zane has reached a verdict........

The topic won't be voided........BUT. I want the blast nerfed.You people should be tired as shit by now and have limited energy use.
    Feign Callister

Post by Feign Callister on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 am

Hahaha, no death

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:31 pm